• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken or Infernape?

Blaziken or Infernape. Which do you like better?

• Blaziken

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Infernape

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • Infernape, because it's actually useful in battle. I love how everyone says they prefer Blaziken's moveset; Close Combat and Flare Blitz aren't good enough for you all? lrn2goodmoves :|

Besides, fried chicken < fire monkey IMO.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Blaziken hands down...

I mean It's hands have flames coming out of it's wrists when it fights awesome enough...

Chimchar looks like something did number two's on it's head IMO

Years
  • Blaziken is the reason I always choose Torchic as my starter in Hoenn. It's one of the most awesome Hoenn Pokémon, no doubt. Infernape may well be one of my least favorite Sinnoh Pokémon...and that's saying a lot.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I think Blaziken has a much cooler move set and has 3 types/fire/fighting/flying.
    But Infernape looks much cooler to me because I don't really like Gen III Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    blaziken handsdown, i have never liked nor will i ever like infernape, in my opinion its just a try hard version of blaziken

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    I prefer Infernape over Blaziken mostly because it's much faster. It also looks cooler in my mind, but Blaziken does come close.

Back