• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlazikenMaster2000 And A Trade Thread 3.0

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    The only 2 i guess that would be even remotely good to trade to you wolud be

Uxie or Larvitar?

Are any of those ok?

also, did you check my Underground trading?

how bought i giv it to u for free, but i need some help tradin from one game to anther

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • well it is a female lv 36 caught with an ultra ball, ot is liam id is 45441 and had the pokerus but is now healed

I still want it. I will trade you either a level 99 shiny Latias for it or one of my level 100's from my OMG! thread (look below).

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • well it is a female lv 36 caught with an ultra ball, ot is liam id is 45441 and had the pokerus but is now healed

Well I still want it. You can have either a level 99 shiny Latias or 2 of my level 100's from my OMG! thread. (You may have to scroll down a little on the main index).

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    what would you take for mewtwo suicune and raikou

I have a TRU Darkrai,TRU manaphy, Haley mew

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44