• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken's Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Here are several Pokemon I'll be using in my Ruby Hack, Pokemon Amethyst. Hope you like them!

001. Trapweed
    Blaziken's Fakemon

Type: Grass
    Species: Fly Trap
    Height: 1' 8''
    Weight: 11 lbs
    Ability: Overgrow
    Evolution: Trapweed (LV 16)> Traplant (LV 36)> Chomplant
    Pokedex Entry: TRAPWEED usually remains rooted to the ground. Since people sometimes mistake it for a big weed, they try to pull it out. If that happens, TRAPWEED will bite you.
    Shiny:
    Blaziken's Fakemon

002. Traplant
    Blaziken's Fakemon

Type: Grass/Poison
    Species: Fly Trap
    Height: 3' 5''
    Weight: 40.3 lbs
    Pokedex Entry: TRAPLANT can usually be found in forests among other poisonous plants. If it is in danger, TRAPLANT can uproot itself and thrust its body a far distance.
    Shiny:
    Blaziken's Fakemon

003. Chomplant
    Blaziken's Fakemon

Type: Grass/Poison
    Species: Carnivorous Plant (except I can't fit in Plant in the Dexter hacking tool)
    Height: 5' 4''
    Weight: 111.4 lbs
    Pokedex Entry: CHOMPLANT's 'hands' can actually serve as extra mouths. To capture its prey, CHOMPLANT stretches out its vines to hold the victim still, and then it lashes out its arms.
    Shiny:
    Blaziken's Fakemon

More to come!

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    nice sprites, but the different stages aren't very different from each other. also, the concept isn't an ideal one for the usual starter pokemon. but that doesn't matter as much as the fact that the creatures should seem different when they evolved, rather them getting larger with a few adjustments.

nevertheless, the spriting is very well done. chomplant does seem it needs more lighting. otherwise, i'm impressed. also, a suggestion for your DEX dilemma: you could always just abbreviate words. for instance, Carny Plant could work.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Chomplant is supposed to look dark. If I could add a third Type to it, it would by Dark. I tried to make Trapweed is cute as I could. You should see the first sprite I made of it. It looked nothing like a starter Pokemon, so I changed it around. And as for the differences thing, I'm not an expert Fakemon maker, so you should expect some flaws. I have an idea for a Fire Starter, but I won't post it until I'm finished with all three stages.

By the way, Samson, I looked at your Fakemon sprites, and they look pretty good, too.

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Nice fakemon Blazkien^^
    I like Trapweed,its cute.
    Looks like you used a grovyle style/colors on Traplant thought,might wan to change that a bit.
    8.5/10

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Looks like you used a grovyle style/colors on Traplant thought,might wan to change that a bit.

Well, that's because, since it will be put in my game, I needed to use the same palette as Grovyle. And I don't know how to change the palette with Tile Molester.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back