• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*BLAZING EMBERS*

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
Years
  • I was looking for a club to join and was surprised that there was no fan club dedicated to Arcanine or Ninetales, so here it is. In this club we can why Arcanine, Ninetales or any fire pokemon stand out from the rest. To join just fill this form out.
    ===========================================================
    NAME=
    FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY=
    ===========================================================Thats it!!

Every time we need a topic to talk about we will take a poll.

So if you like Fire pokemon this is the club for you

Well guys the group got approved and for the grand opening i will breed the fire pokemon of your choice to anyone who joins!!! As soon as this group get some members we can vote on what are first discussion will be on.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    I join :), Fire is the est element

NAME=RIP13
    FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY=Houndour, because its Fire/dark, my favorite types, its a dog :O, and finally it's awesome :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    NAME= Seriousness
    FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY= Arcananine & Growlithe because they are fire, they were the first gen adn they look awesome so arcanin & growlithe = epic flame :)

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • I want to join I love fire pokemon.
    I'll Join. Finally a fire pokemon club =)

NAME= n!T3_w0Lf
    FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY=Growlithe just because he's a dog and he turns into Arcanine one of my favorite pokemon

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • Name:Electricz
    Fav pokemon and why: Arcanine(not really but is in my top 10 fav pokemon list) because i like the look of Arcanine and it is my 2nd fav fire type pokemon (Blaziken being the first)
    so am i in?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    Could you breed me a charmander please :) I'm starting a new game on platinum so wont be on wi-fi straight away. I'll PM you when I will be ready.

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
  • Sorry ive been kinda busy but Im free now so lets get this club going

Ok I wanna know which is your best fire pokemon on your team heres mine

Arcanine (Dig,thunderfang,fire blast, extreme speed)

Name:Electricz
    Fav pokemon and why: Arcanine(not really but is in my top 10 fav pokemon list) because i like the look of Arcanine and it is my 2nd fav fire type pokemon (Blaziken being the first)
    so am i in?
    ACCEPTED, which fire poke can i get you

Could you breed me a charmander please :) I'm starting a new game on platinum so wont be on wi-fi straight away. I'll PM you when I will be ready.

sure can just waiting for that pm

Ok, I'm ready
    :)

ok im on now let me know when you want your magby

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    Heres a quick question, what level are the pokes you breed? Because i could play up until jubilife then trade.

Back