• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazing's trading forum

Blazing

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    my codes
    Diamond fc Shirley- 0989 3731 4643

Pearl fc Kurt- 4983 6696 7638

Pearl
    lv 25 porygon-z
    lv 100 pikachu male
    lv 50 gamestop deoxys
    lv 36 flareon shiny male
    lv 14 staravia shiny female
    lv 50 uxie shiny
    lv 100 sandslash male
    lv 100 lucario male
    lv 52 turtwig shiny
    lv 20 himontop shiny male
    lv 20 manaphy shiny
    lv 100 kecleon male
    lv 1 darkrai

Diamond
    lv 49 toxicroak female
    lv 30 lucario male
    lv 6 shiny geodude male
    lv 70 tyranitar male
    lv 25 haunter male

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Well make a Thread,,, say a Shop, for Shinies.. You could benefit.. But Be sure to note whether the Shinies//Events, Are Untouched, TamperedWith, or Used to make the "buyer aware of possiblities"

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • I'm interested in the "lv 50 uxie shiny" and "lv 20 himontop shiny male". Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • Well, I have a WISHMKR Jirachi (lvl 5, UT, Sassy), shiny Eevee (lvl 5, UT, Docile), shiny Rayquaza (lvl 100, Mild), shiny Regigigas (lvl 70, UT, Lonely), shiny Articuno (lvl 100, Hardy), shiny Regirock (lvl 40, has PKRS, Rash), shiny Spiritomb (lvl 1, UT, Quirky), Japanese Bonus Disk (I think) Celebi (lvl 15, Lax), and shiny Mewtwo (lvl 70, Modest). Do any of those interest you?

Back