• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach New Blade Rising

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
Years
  • Chapter 1

"Come on! We're gonna be late for work Haru! shouted a boy with shaggy red hair, ripping the blankets off his friends bed. The half-asleep teen grunted and held his pillow firmly over his head, his muffled words coming from under it. "I know, I know! Geeze, I've seen how mad old Mr. Sandal-hat can get!" he wavd them away, his head still hidden below his pillow as his fried worked to get it away from his head. Another voice came from the door as another teen with long, messy blond hair walked in, adjusting his glasses. "Then you should have been ready by now." he said, pulling his hand away from his face to reveal sky blue eyes. Haru groaned and let his friend pull the pillow away, having him tumble to the floor with it as the teen in the doorway chuckled quietly to himself, only to reveal his shaggy black-to-brown hair, his bangs covering his yellow-to-hazel eyes, brushing his bangs out of them. "Will you let me get dressed first?" he grumbled, more to himself than to the others as he pulled on a random shirt from his bedside, rolling up the mat he had been sleeping on and resting his pillow on top. "Well then, lets go!" he grinned, his usual happy-go-lucky energies returning to their above-normal (well, for any normal human being) level. The three ran down the stairs in his home, running past the kitchen and leaving haru's breakfast untouched. "Sayonara, Ka-san!" Haru hollered as he jumped into the shoes outside, his friends pulling them on at a more reasonable pace before following close behind. "We've got to find a way to vent that energy of his, eh Riku?" the red-haired boy asked, low enough Haru would not hear "Hai, Raion..." riku said, adjusting his glasses again so they glinted slightly in the morning light.

Our workplace, Urahara's shop, came into view, just as a scream was able to be heard in the distance. "what the?" Haru thought aloud, skidding, litterally, to a stop ahead of his friends. The two also heard the scream, each reacting in their own way. Riku's head snapped to attentiveness, pushing his glasses all the way up his nose, while Raion, too distracted to notice, ran into a lightpole, hitting his shoulder on it and spinning around slightly, knocking him off balance, although he regained it quickly. "what in the world..." Raion blinked, looking between his friends and gaping "lets go already! somones in trouble!" he said, running twords the sound of the voice, Riku quickly following his lead. "Eh, Sandal-hat won't mind us being late if we have a good enough excuse, which i'm sure saving a damsel-in-distress counts as!" Haru grinned, running after them and quickly catching up. what they saw blew their minds away.

A towering, black, serpentine creature with a hole going straight through it, about where the heart would have been. Its face was covered in a white, skeletal mask with curled ram's horns protruding from the sides, extending much like tusks next to its large jaws, which parted to let out an ear-splitting scream as it saw its next three victims. Its yellow eyes narrowed as the three teens skidded to a hault, their jaws hitting the ground. "what the..." were Riku's only words as his glasses slid down the bridge of his nose. Raion nearly fell over as he saw this, lost for words. Haru on the other hand, simply ran up to it, grinning and waving. "Hey there, how ya' doin'?" he said, grinning dumbly, causing his friends to fall in the classic anime fassion, right on their faces with their feet twitching above them. they quickly regained themselves as the large beast bellowed again, before lunging at haru. He merely sidestepped it, chuckling and kicking it in the side of the head as it went past "come and get it!" he taunted, slapping his rear and pulling his eyelid down, his tounge visible before he started to run away, drawing it away from its friends. Raion noticed the horrified female twitching on the ground several feet away, unharmed, but possibly scarred for life. he looked around only to see Riku running after their hyperactive friend and the monster. "H-hey! wait up!" he yelled after them, running quickly to catch up.

Haru was running away for his life, keeping the beast interested as he jumped a trashcan, the monster knocking it aside as it passed, sending it flying through a fence with a whip of it's barbed tail, the white spikes clearly visible to the two behind it. "hey, Riku, what do you think the deal is with that mask?" Raion asked, blinking slightly. "not sure" his blond friend commented, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "but whatever this thing is, we have to find a way to kill it so it dosnt harm others." Raion looked skeptical. "and just how do you plan on doing that, all mighty tactician" he added in a sarcastic voice.

---Back at Urahara's shop---

"hmm? now...where can those boys be?" said a sing-song voice, belinging to a man with messy blond hair, much like Riku's, only longer and covered on top by a white and green striped bucket hat, fanning himself lightly with a paper fan. he had heard the scream, but thought nothing of it. a pair of wooden geta sat next to him, just outside the door of the porch he was sitting on. A woman with dark skin and long, ebony hair walked into the doorway, looking around. "hmm..it seems they're late, huh?" she commented "looks like they lose their day off next saturday.." she sighed, closing her golden eyes and rubbing her head. "cant you take anything seriously kisuke?" she muttered, before hitting him in the top of the head. he simply chuckled, rubbing the lump that had appeared below his hat, before stiffening, at the same time the dark skinned woman did. "hollow..." they muttered at the exact same time, looking into eachother's eyes.

---Back with our heros---

The teens, and the large serpentene beast had run in a full circle, passing the still twitching woman, who collapsed upon seeing the beast again, completely unconcious behind the rubbish bins that hid her. " Why did we run in a full circle Haru" Raion yelled to to his friend " To give our mighty tactician time to think, but he might want to hurry up I can't keep running like this for much longer" Haru shouted back to his friends that are barley keeping up with the serpent. " Well you herd him Riku think of something already" Raion pesterd " well first of all do we even have a weapon and seacond have you have you taken a good look at that thing it could swallow a bus" " well answer to your first question is yes we have my sepoku knife that my dad gave to me when he died and yes I have taken a good look at that thing, but we have no choice that thing is about to eat Haru" Raion answered pulling out this 6 inch dagger out of his bag. " well the idea I have is for Haru to lure that serpent into a ally I run along its tail and stab it in the head with the dagger." " you know that could work so lets do it. Alright Haru we have a plan just lure this thing into an ally." " Gotcha" Haru answered taking a right turn into an ally with the Serpent right on his tail.

--- Back at Urahara's Shop---

"We have to go and stop that thing Yoruichi" Urahara said to the dark skined woman. "Ya before any one gets hurt. So Urahara ran back into the shop and grabed his cane. The two took off in the direction that they felt the hollows signiture. When they got there they saw the three boys ready to take on the hollow.

OOS: Special Thanks to SilverTail for helping me and this is my first FF

Back