• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach OVA 2 - Memories in the rain

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Has anyone watched the Bleach OVA 2 - Memories in the rain?
    I thought it was quite good, made me laugh alot though.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Actually, Thats the first OAV:
    Jump Festa 2004 Anime Tour + 13 Squad Omake
    It contains a remake (though it came before the TV series) of the Grand Fisher fight. then shows each of the Squad members.

The 2nd OAV is called: Sealed Sword Frenzy
    A story made for after the Soul Society Arc, though like a movie, isnt really a part of the main storyline. Its good though, the ending credits were the best. It just came out subbed on sites

MistaCloudStrife

"I'll cut them off"
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2006
    Viz got thier hands on Bleach. I just hope they don't mess up in any of the translations.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I seen it. It was totally good. ^^ Especially the ending credits. XD Everyone dressed in normal clothes. And the fight between Ichigo and Basin rocked! And Renji dressed as a cop, omg...he looked great. XD And I was happy to see Rukia back in action. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ueki Kousuke said:
    Well, I hope they make it better, better then Naruto.
    And what was wrong with Naruto's dub?

Like everyone else, my favorite part were the end credits...once I got around to watching it.

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Well its not much pretty wrong with it... I haven't actually seen an episode but the people who told me about it. Said the voices annoys them and they cut some stuff out. Thats all... I watched the first ep' only, and they cut some stuff out.

Back