• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Blending berries on mulitplayer mode.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    So far, on single-player, the best berries I can get are when I toss in a Salac Berry or Liechi Berry (etc.) and I'll get a pokeblock with a level of 61 and a feel of 34. But is are there certain berries that each player can throw in (on mulitplayer) that can produce a pokeblock with a level of 90 or 100? Perhaps if one player throws in a Liechi, 2-player throws a Ganlon, 3-player throws a Petaya, and the 4th player throws in a Salac, would that produce some sort of super pokeblock? :confused:

Thanks. :) (I'd try it myself, but currently we don't have a game-link cord that connects 4 GBA's at once) :(

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well on serebii it does say that the level is about 61. I really don't know about the feel. probably the higher the leevl the more the feel is going to be sometimes.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back