• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blink-182

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Does anybody here listen to Blink-182? They are my favorite band. Out of all their albums, I would say my favorite is their new self titled album, but my second favorite is Enema Of The State. How about you?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I listen to some of it. I like the songs from them from 2 years ago. Haven't listened to their new ones yet.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Oh, I see. I like Take Off Your Pants and Jacket also. (The CD from 2 years ago).

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Ok IMO they are horrible just horrible now..but they used to be awsome :/

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *sings very quietly the harmony part to "Feeling This"*

That's gotta be the best song they ever did. "I Miss You" kind of annoyed me. They played it live on Rove Live (a TV show) and they were drunk, so they were really bad XD

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    yeah i love blink 182, greenday, sum 41, offspring......and on....and on
    you name them, i probably have every album they have ever released
    but yes blink 182 are in my top 10
    my favourite song of theirs is "whats my age again"
    ever since i heard it one "2 guys and a girl"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Blink's my favourite band!! Well, I don't really have a favourite now, but they use to be, so I'll just say they still are for the heck of it! ^_^

I like their song All of THis and Here's Your Letter best from their new album, but my favourite song from them is Man Overboard... and I guess my favourite album from them is The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show.

Jedi_Amara said:
    *sings very quietly the harmony part to "Feeling This"*

That's gotta be the best song they ever did. "I Miss You" kind of annoyed me. They played it live on Rove Live (a TV show) and they were drunk, so they were really bad XD
    They got drunk? What in the world... now that kind of worries me. :\

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    22sa said:
    Blink's my favourite band!! Well, I don't really have a favourite now, but they use to be, so I'll just say they still are for the heck of it! ^_^

I like their song All of THis and Here's Your Letter best from their new album, but my favourite song from them is Man Overboard... and I guess my favourite album from them is The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show.

They got drunk? What in the world... now that kind of worries me. :\

22sa? Is that really you!? DUDE! XD Hi!

*cough* Anyways, I think Blink-182 rawks! I love "I Miss You" and "Feeling This" and "Violence"! I love all their songs!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I sang "What's My Age Again" (very badly on purpose) at my school's karaoke competition, my best friend did "All The Small Things" and he's tone deaf, it was excruciating o_O

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I'm desperate for this particular Good Charlotte T-shirt, but it's really expensive. Band merchandise is way too expensive, if you ask me. o_O
    If you go on GC's website, their not that expensive. ;)

*revives thread* It hasn't been exactly 2 months so I think I'm aloud.

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
    Years
    There ok, I'm more into heavier stuff. :P .... But they are way better than GC, Simple Plan, Green Day, and crap like that >.<;.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've only heard two of their songs - I Miss You, and Always. I really liked I Miss You, as it was different from all the songs I'd heard for a while back then. But I absolutely hate Always. I hate the video, and I hate the song. Well... to sum it up, I have a mixed opinion about them, that's all. *Sigh*

Back