• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^BlOoD^ Vampire Knight Fanclub

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
  • ^BlOoD^
    Vampire Knight Fanclub
    Hello, and welcome to the Vampire Knight Fanclub.This club is for those who are obsessed or just like the manga/anime series Vampire Knight. There are spilers below about VK, and here is a quick summary about what VK is. You can find a full summary below.

Vampire Knight is the hit manga and anime series created by Japanese writer Matsuri Hio. It was first shown as a manga in Japanese "LaLa" magazine in Japan. In 2005, it was made into an anime series, which lead to success. Now, Vampire Knight is being broadcast in Australia at 8:05pm on ABC3 Weekdays.

Rules:
    The rules of this club are fairly simple and easy to follow. Firstly, ALL POKECOMMUNITY RULES APPLY.
    Second, NO BULLYING OR FOUL LANGUAGE.
    Thirdly, PLEASE BE NICE TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE CLUB.
    When you sign up, include the word "vampire" in your post so I know you have read the rules.
    Members:

Owner: Tribal Ebony
    Co-Owner: OPEN
    Murusaki_Paz28

I have decided to allow members to write summaries about each episode they watch. Please contain these summaries in spoilers with a message stating that it may reveal something the person might not want to know about the series or episode. So please, here is an example:

Hey guys, here is my summaryy for Season 2, Episode 10.
    Spoiler:

To join, please just post your Username and the team you are on (Team Zero or Team Kaname).
    I will then add you onto the list.

Last edited:
    Back