• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bloodlust - Strife [PG-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Silver Tenshi
    Anemos Continent
    Just Outside Averliss Forest

_____ Silver was aimlessly wandering the border of Averliss Forest-- Scratch that. He knew what he was here for. With his heightened sense of Perception he was able to 'watch' his love wandering the forest. Although he was doing this to protect her. Sure, she could protect herself, very well actually, but that's just how Silver was. He liked to protect those he considered close, and that definitely included Amethyst.

_____ Suddenly he picked up on what appeared to be a demon. Demonic human, archer class. What is he-- he sensed two sudden movements, and Amethyst dropped. Silver's eyes turned black and his shining blue wings spanned out; he dashed at lightning speed using his wings to propel him faster. He stood before the demon, glaring furiously with eyes that were blacker than the night. "You will soon learn why I am called 'The Angel of Shadows'... Your attack will not go unpunished..."

_____ He easily dodged the arrow with only a slight movement. The demon scowled and drew another arrow. Silver spun until he was behind a tree. The demon went around the tree to get an aim at Silver, only to see that he had vanished. Confused, he raised his bow and aimed randomly at the forest.

_____ "Hey, come and fight me!!" he growled furiously. Silver appeared behind the demon and whispered right in his ear.

_____ "Now repent demon, pay for your sins..." Quicker than the demon could react, Silver had instantly jabbed three vital points on his back, dropping him like a stone. Not dead, but he'd be unconscious for a good 20 hours or so, not to mention he may not walk for a few days either. Though that was not Silver's problem. He rushed back to his love, cutting and removing the arrow and tending to the wound. He used nearby herbs (and put some of them in the pouches of his vest) to tend to the arrow wound.

_____ He was easily able to distinct even the most similar herbs. He chewed some into a poultice and applied it to the wound. He then opened a pouch on his vest with some hand-sewn bandage wrap, and wrapped the wound on her shoulder. Silver went over to a tree and took some moss, dipping it in the water and letting it soak up, then going back and squeezing the moss so the water goes into Amethyst's mouth. He sat down with her in his arms, sitting in his lap.

_____ He smiled softly and gently brushed her hair out of her face. Subconsciously, he was also using perception to make sure that no one would approach from any direction.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
    Amethyst Kasumi
    Anemos Continent
    Averliss Forest

_____ Amethyst groaned in pain after the arrow hit falling unconscious just as she saw Silver enter the clearing. So wrapped up in her pain her mind subconsciously entered a flashback.

Flashback two years ago
    Anemos Continent
    Rassil Path

Amethyst groaned sitting down on the path. "Are we almost there Ada?" she asked looking up at the blue sky "This path seems to be longer than the route through Nim Forest." she added looking up at the tall bearded blonde man standing in front of her.

"Soon Aranel. We will be there soon" the man Gareth said looking down at his young daughter. "Nim forest is no longer safe for us"

"But why Ada? Why is the path through Nim Forest no longer safe?" Amethyst asked tilting her head as a woman and a boy around age 17 joined them. The woman was of medium height with long blonde hair dressed in a simple green dress. The boy was tall and muscular with darker blonde hair dressed in a brown shirt and pants.

"Jade you take Jasper and go on ahead while I talk to Amethyst" Gareth said to Jade who nodded and continued on the path with Jasper. "Now Aranel, something's you should learn when your older. But I shall tell you a bit now. Nim Forest is unsafe for us now because of Demon Sightings" he said kneeling in front of her.

"Demons? What are demons doing this far north Ada?"

"No one knows Aranel" Gareth said standing up. "Now come we don't have far to go now" Amethyst nodded standing up and walking alongside her father silent having more questions but choosing to wait to have them answered. As the two neared the hill that Jade and Jasper had gone over. The first thing they heard however was the sounds of screams. "We must hurry Amethyst" Gareth said urgently running up the hill as she followed. What sight met them was demons attacking where there camp had been set up. Rushing down the hill Gareth grabbed his bow and arrow before grabbing Jasper shoving him back towards Amethyst "Take care of your sister!" he yelled before running into the small camp.

"This way Ame" Jasper whispered grabbing her arm and dragging her towards a clump of trees and bushes. "Don't move until I come get you understand"

"I...Understand, B-but Jasper Ada said to.." Amethyst started looking up at her big brother.

"He said to take care of you Ame that's what I'm doing now don't move" He said before running off in the same direction as his father.

Amethyst whimpered to herself trying not to cry but did as her brother said. Looking down she held in her tears staring at the ground for who knows how long until she heard a scream. Looking up quickly just in time to see her brother fall. "N-no" she whimpered softly tears falling already knowing her brother was dead. In a state of shock she cried silently not even noticing the noise stopping, the demon's leaving. When she snapped out of it she saw the camp destroyed and carefully stood up stretching her back a little. Stepping carefully out in the open looking around for danger and seeing none she went to her brother crying and closed his eyes. Crying she then stood again and wandered into the camp "Ada! Naneth!" She called looking around. Receiving no answer she went more into the camp and cried more seeing her parents lying dead. "N-No!" She cried rushing to them. "Y-you can't be dead. N-No Ada! Naneth! I need you! You can't leave me alone!" she cried shaking. The young elves tears kept falling even as she buried her family. "I will make them pay. Jasper. Ada. Naneth. You will not have died for nothing.

Present Time
    Anemos Continent
    Averliss Forest

____Amethyst woke up with a start immedietly seeing Silver's face as she cried in pain from her wound and from her memory. "M-Meleth" she cried hugging him the fact she had a flashback obvious.

OOC: I decided to look up words in Elvish for my posts in this RP. It's something creative I haven't tried before. Here are the translations.

Ada- Father

Nim- White

Aranel- Princess

Naneth- Mother

Meleth- Love

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
    Asmodaeus Umbra
    Dark Isles, Zaldanar
    Terzar Woods

The dragon smiled and opened his mouth, revealing sharp fangs. Asmodaeus wasn't sure if the blood on them was real or if it was just his imagination.

"I don't even remember. Something involving a lot of killing, perhaps. Now I'm heading to the south for some more killing."

Asmodaeus laughed again, this time almost nervously. He wasn't going to tempt fate and get on the dragon's bad side. Charon was obviously stronger, more powerful, and larger. He was a beast, and he seemed beastly enough with his apparent penchant for murder. But by no means was Asmodaeus scared of him. Fear had been erased from him years ago, and it wasn't coming back for the rest of his life.

Turning to leave, Asmodaeus gave a lazy salute at Charon and said, "Then I won't get in your way. We'll meet again, Charon." Then he turned fully and walked away into the woods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back