• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue Eyes White Dragon Vs Red Eyes Black Dragon

Blue Eyes White Dragon Vs Red Eyes Black Dragon

• Blue Eyes White Dragon

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Red Eyes Black Dragon

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...Blue Eyes. It has more support, higher atk, higher def, includes the ally of justice, Kaibaman! as a support card

if you're talking about looks, i guess ....nah, still blue eyes since it got that Horobi no Burst Stream charging version

EDIT: sorry about that, I completely forgot Red-Eyes is a dark monster, giving it more use in the end, not sure if Light got a boost too but i doubt it somehow. But, Kaibaman by himself makes up for that, so all is good

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Red Eyes B. Dragon FTW! It looks much more intimidating, as well as just being overall more cool. It's slightly less cliche, because when you ask someone about Yu-gi-Oh, the three top monsters thought of are: Blue eyes, Dark Magician or Exodia.

Red eyes has cooler upgrade cards and more related cards, and it belongs to a less anti-social snob in the anime/manga.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Even though I don't play Yu-gi-oh anymore, I would have to say Blue Eyes is the better card because it has higher attack and defense points.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Red Eyes IMO.
    I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh in quite a while, but I know that Red Eyes can be tributed with metalmorph to create Red Eyes Metal Dragon..And that's pretty sweet.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Blue Eyes, by absolute far. :x I'd be completely dead without it. COMPLETELY DEAD. It's the only thing that's kept my alive in the more recent YGO TCG DS games until a certain point as well.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I like Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, but he doesn't even need Red-Eyes in his deck to summon.
    Otherwise, I loathe both since everybody wants a piece of them, for some strange reason.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Blue Eyes is more powerful, obviously.. but I've always liked Red Eyes more.

Simple because black/red is my favorite color combo. xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh in years, but I remember Blue eyes back then.

If by looks, then looking back I was more fond of Red Eyes for its awesome color combination.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    I voted Blue Eyes White Dragon over Red Eyes Black Dragon I like both of them but I've always liked Blue Eyes more.

Back