• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Blue Flare VS Bolt Strike -- Which do you like better?

which do you like better?

• Blue Flare

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Bolt Strike

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Blue Flame. Only because Reshiram > Zekrom. :3 But I admit that Bolt Strike is a good move.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Blue Flare sounds better and I chose Black version because I like Reshiram a lot more than Zekrom.

Years
    I like both of the two Pokémon but I still prefer Reshiram a little more.
    I chose Blue Flame but not really becaue of Reshiram. I simply like the name + I like blue and I find blue flames nice in generel :3
    Though I usually prefer elec type moves! @.@

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol you people and your liking of attacks that apply to your Pokemon :(
    ...although sadly it's true for me. My Zekrom and Reshiram aren't to level 100 yet, buuut I went on Youtube to see, and yeah, Bolt Strike looks better. However, I do prefer Fusion Bolt tho...

On a side note, you're free to discuss whether you like that Reshiram/Zekrom got two signature moves here too ^_____^ aka you can discuss Fusion Bolt/Flare here. :3

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    Blue fire? Awesome. The animation of Bolt Strike? Awesome. I deicided to let random.org decide for me, and it came up with Blue Flare.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Both of the animations are pretty awful if you ask me. Fusion flare and Fusion bolt actually look a lot better if you ask me. I'll go with Blue Flare though, seeing as like a lot of people have mentioned - ya can't beat blue fire.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Blue Flare,simply because who doesn't love blue fire,besides only two legends can learn it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Blue Flare. It's cool, has an alright animation, and, as everyone else has pointed out, it's blue. Bolt Strike's animation is also a bit unoriginal. It's like they mixed Spark with Volt Tackle's background and labeled it 'Bolt Strike'.
    By the way, I like both Reshiram and Zekrom equally, so that had no influence on my decision.

Back