• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlueJackG's Pokémon Music

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Well, I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but here we go:

Pokémon Remixes:
    This is 2 parts of a full mix I did, called "The People I Met, The Places I've Been, The Pokémon I caught..."

Part 1 "The People I Met":

Part 2 "The Places I've Been":

Full mix is available to download here

Pokémon Remasters:

Pokémon RBY - Opening:

Pokémon RBY - Battle! Gym Leader:

Pokémon RSE - Battle! Regi Trio (PokéWalker Plus Soundtrack):

There's more!
    All Pokémon music was organized in this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qVr6MsU-whhYTHD1Vj1fh4GMIvwOmPn

EDIT: Fixed the Youtube links, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • This is defiantly the place to post these! They sound really nice, I wish I knew how to critique music better. Also I love your little character you have for your videos! : D

What sort of things do you keep in mind when you remix music, and what types call to you the most?

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    This is defiantly the place to post these! They sound really nice, I wish I knew how to critique music better. Also I love your little character you have for your videos! : D

What sort of things do you keep in mind when you remix music, and what types call to you the most?

Well I usually prefer to remake the game's music, I try to make the song feel to me as it felt when I first heard it. I good example is the Gym Leader Battle one. As for the remixes, I really wanted to bring the memories of the game together as a medley. It's more of a background music to chill. What do you mean by "types"?

Also, thanks for the feedback on my mascot! Her name is Blue! :)

I've only watched the first one for now, I'm using my phone's data so... Anyway, I really like the remix, but it's pretty straightforward, it could use some out of line beats every now and then. As for the video, I'd recommend some kind of frame for the in-game box.

I'll get back to this later when I can watch the other videos, very nice though!

I'm still trying to improve on EDM music, it's kind of hard to get a good balance... However, the best are my remakes, and I don't only do Pokémon, but I decided to share all the Pokémon ones here! :)

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I'd love to see your other stuff too! This isn't restricted to Pokemon :)

Oh, that's nice to know! I have lots of music on my channel!

For example, here are a few:

Phoenix Wright:

Rhythm Heaven:

Castlevania:

Wario Land 4:

Undertale:

And, as I said earlier, I take requests! :)

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Today, I posted this song:

I hope you like Castlevania, and if you do, I hope this remake is good enough! :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Your pokemon remixes are wonderful and I love how you did them they just add a different spin on the original ones and just wow nice work haha. The Places Ive been is my fav btw ^^

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Your pokemon remixes are wonderful and I love how you did them they just add a different spin on the original ones and just wow nice work haha. The Places Ive been is my fav btw ^^

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I'll do more in the future! :D

Years
  • Really liking the Pokemon Remixes, especially The Places I've Been, kinda gives you this warm and fuzzy feeling as well as being exciting! Love how your videos are presented too with the game footage and the cute mascot! I'll come back and watch the Remasters! :)

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Really liking the Pokemon Remixes, especially The Places I've Been, kinda gives you this warm and fuzzy feeling as well as being exciting! Love how your videos are presented too with the game footage and the cute mascot! I'll come back and watch the Remasters! :)

Thanks! I'm working on a PKMN RBY Champion Battle remake, we'll see how it goes! :)

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Since I discovered you can actually rip midis from games now, here's some original work I did. I searched and I couldn't find MIDIs for WarioWare, just to show you that all I do is from scratch:

Original Nintendo inspired music:

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ Title Remake:

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Here's another one:

Ok, I'm a huge Wario fan, I know...

But I hope people don't think I use MIDIs and under value my work for that. I don't and I feel like it's "cheating" a bit, knowing that I can reproduce music like this... That's all...

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Here's an HD Remake of "Vs. Wild Pokémon (Kanto)" from Pokémon HGSS, extended 30 minutes for your grinding/streams/shiny hunting sessions:

Back