• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue's Clues: Steve or Joe?

Steve vs. Joe

• Steve

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Joe

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I do not care

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
  • So, as I am aware that not many people watch Blue's Clues at the age of 7+, but for those that have watched it as a child, or still do, who did you like more (as the main character): the original Steve, or the newer Joe?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Steve for nostaglia, yo! I used to watch this show when I was a little girl and he was stylish! Joe was just a replacement anyway. Besides no one does mail time better than Steve. n_n

So in the end, I have to vote for Joe.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Steve is a thief. Joe > Steve imo.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Steve for nostaglia, yo! I used to watch this show when I was a little girl and he was stylish! Joe was just a replacement anyway. Besides no one does mail time better than Steve. n_n

MAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE‼
    Nothin' better than Steve.

Joe was kinda creepy in my opinion; like a child molester or something. :P

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Joe for me. Steve always creeped me out :(
    Plus, the rumors that have been going around for years that he killed himself (I know he didn't but still) didn't exactly spawn any love for him, lol.

Years
  • Steve for nostaglia, yo! I used to watch this show when I was a little girl and he was stylish! Joe was just a replacement anyway. Besides no one does mail time better than Steve. n_n

I don't understand this logic D:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Steve. I was shocked when I first saw Joe and not Steve. I almost thought Steve changed his whole face and got a bit chubbier. And Joe's sweater looks stupid IMO.

Years
  • IDK... You should have put in an option for liking both equally! @.@
    I picked Joe just to help out his cause. I mean, someone had to fill in for Steve when he "Went to college" :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Gotta go for Steve. He was just pure awesomeness, and super friendly. I always wanted his shirt. xD I stopped watching the show when Joe entered. I didn't like him :(

Years
  • When I watched Blue's Clues when I was a youngster, it was Steve that was on the show. I did watch some of Joe once but Steve for nostalgia.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh Steve definitely. I mean come on, it's Steve and Blue! I don't know who this Joe fellow is, but he needs to step off and let Steve out of the cupboard he's no doubt shoved him in for his spot in the limelight.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    STEEEEEVE. <3 Screw Joe. When Steve left, I was legit sad, even though I was too old to be watching Blue's Clues anyway, haha. But Blue's Clues was one of my favourite shows as a kid and it definitely wouldn't be the same without Steve in my eyes!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Steve is always the one I think of when it comes to Blue's Clues. I tried to watch a few episodes with Joe, but the energy and feel of the show wasn't the same. I guess that others could feel it too, since it became more and more difficult to find episodes of Blue's Clues until it changed to Blue's Room.

Besides, Steve wore green. I wanted that shirt.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I chose Steve only because of the fact that I only watched Blue's Clues when Steve was there. Never even heard of Joe.

Back