• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue's Pokemon Emporium

What do you want to see more of?

• EV'd Pokemon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Event Pokemon

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • IV Bred Pokemon

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Shiny Pokemon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
moz-screenshot-10.png

dpmfsa155.png

#155-Cyndaquil-Lv 14-Modest

I would love to have this. There is one thing though that has been a major bump in the road. I only have access to wi-fi around 2 PM tomorrow and need it for my new SS. Could you help me out? I have some good TM's such as Rock Slide and EQ, and an UT Uxie and Mesprit.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
moz-screenshot-10.png

dpmfsa155.png

#155-Cyndaquil-Lv 14-Modest

I would love to have this. There is one thing though that has been a major bump in the road. I only have access to wi-fi around 2 PM tomorrow and need it for my new SS. Could you help me out? I have some good TM's such as Rock Slide and EQ, and an UT Uxie and Mesprit.

Sorry dude, i'm gonna be out getting my version of SS, then I'm goin to my local St. Patrick's Day Parade.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
10 aniv Entei UT
10 aniv latios UT
10 aniv Charizard UT
10 aniv Blastoise UT (unless it is Bryant Park)
10 aniv Typhlosion UT
10 aniv Umbreon UT (unless it is Bryant Park)
10 aniv Zapdos UT
10 aniv Moltres UT
10 anic Articuno UT how about the shiny latias and shiny latios, the bryant park events the gamestop jirachi (depending on the date), tru regig , shiny lugia , the two poketopias , and the shiny manaphy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Is your Deoxys-D one given by me?(OT: Gamestop, and it knew Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Extremespeed).

Don't suppose I could have a copy for free? Because I've lost all my pokemon

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
Is your Deoxys-D one given by me?(OT: Gamestop, and it knew Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Extremespeed).

Don't suppose I could have a copy for free? Because I've lost all my pokemon

It is, and sure. I don't think I'll be able to trade right now, but later tonight or sometime tomorrow I'm sure I can. I will PM you when I can.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
386deoxysdefense.png

Deoxys (D)
Lv. 55
Calm
252 HP/176 SpD/80 Def
CMT

Back