• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlueShadow V 2.0 Summer Shiny IV Trade Center! UPDATED Every week w/ 10 new Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Interested in the shiny charmander.
    Let's see... I have a shiny Virizion, shiny Excadrill, shiny Tropius, latios/latias, rayquaza, groudon, ho-oh, and moltres, as well as possibly a few events, if any of those interest you

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    HI!
    Sorry I was out of PC for a few days :S I was visiting my grandma and you know... family comes first lol!! Anyway! I am ready for trades!!

I like ur shiny eevee i can trade a shiny wobuffet female level 51

Info on wobuffet?

What for these shines Axew,Drilbur,and Zorua

please post your offers :) I would like to hear what you offer :)

I can't read Japanese (it's in my Japanese game), but this is what I can understand:

Dialga:
    lv. 47
    OT: Luck
    ID: 20955
    Caught in an Ultra Ball

I already traded the Cresselia :/

MMMM ok sure! :D I will trade

Interested in the shiny charmander.
    Let's see... I have a shiny Virizion, shiny Excadrill, shiny Tropius, latios/latias, rayquaza, groudon, ho-oh, and moltres, as well as possibly a few events, if any of those interest you

Info on latios please?

Hi! Is tht request finished yet?

Yup! Yup! Tell me whenever you want to pick it up!

Ok can I have a shiny feralligator

mmm??? Sorry??? O.o
    Are you making an IV request?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Hey..

I offer:
    Victini
    Lileep
    Kabuto
    Anorith
    Carracosta
    Rotom
    ( You choose )

i want that shiny Charmander so bad :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2012
    I am interested in piplup and larvitar. Are they in gen IV? If so, I will trade a non-hacked shiny arceus for both.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012
    Hey! What are you looking for for that shiny Zorua? I have around 20 IV bred pokes, if you're interested.
    Also, is there any chance you need help with your thread? I would like to join someone's thread, but nobody has accepted so far.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I would love to trade you for your shiny adamant Archen. I've been trying to Masuda Method one for a while and I'm a little burnt out. I can offer a perfect admant shiny metagross for it or something else, whatever you want. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon Blue Shadow.

Back