• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ok then.thaks for pointing that out. is there anything else you wanted from my thread?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    hey bmtdan, since you appearantly didn't notice my last post, i'll post again ;)

Tell me what you want for this baby.

BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    Mewtwo
    timid 349/226/201/407/196/393
    aura sphere
    ice beam
    thunder
    flamethrower

Oh, and this awesome thing.

BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    *metagross
    adamant 276/401/333/183/185/174
    meteor mash
    hammer arm
    zen headbutt
    eathquake

And i'll try to get whatever you want as soon as I finish my new Pokaymanz Platinum file. =)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Could you Check my thread for:
    BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    kingler
    adamant234/394/262/98/133/221
    x scissr
    rock slide
    crabhammer
    brick break

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    hey bmtdan cool new site uh i would like to trade for the shiny porygon z the shiny metagross the shiny gallade and gardevoir the shiny swampert the shiny starmie the shiny roserade and the shiny blissey

i can offer a shiny max atk scizor a shiny max atk lucario a shiny max sp atk gengar a shiny max sp atk yanmega a shiny max sp atk and 315 in defense and sp defense spirtomb you already have my dragonite togekiss and salamance but i dont think you ave the shiny max atk ttar and then i got a shiny squirtle with perfect ivs a rash shiny eevee and a lonely cranidos as well as a shiny latios

so let me know

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    hey bmtdan cool new site uh i would like to trade for the shiny porygon z the shiny metagross the shiny gallade and gardevoir the shiny swampert the shiny starmie the shiny roserade and the shiny blissey

i can offer a shiny max atk scizor a shiny max atk lucario a shiny max sp atk gengar a shiny max sp atk yanmega a shiny max sp atk and 315 in defense and sp defense spirtomb you already have my dragonite togekiss and salamance but i dont think you ave the shiny max atk ttar and then i got a shiny squirtle with perfect ivs a rash shiny eevee and a lonely cranidos as well as a shiny latios

so let me know

can offer a shiny max atk scizor a shiny max atk lucario a shiny max sp atk gengar a shiny max
    a shiny max sp atk and 315 in defense and sp defense spirtomb
    shiny max atk ttar

i like these guys

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    Snorlax
    adamant 442/328/138/139/312/87
    fire punch
    earthquake
    crunch
    body slam

BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    electivire
    Adamant 281/ 364/ 141/180/199/273
    thunderpunch
    ice punch
    cross chop
    earthquake

im back:D CMT for this please:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    Snorlax
    adamant 442/328/138/139/312/87
    fire punch
    earthquake
    crunch
    body slam

BMTDANS EPIC TRADELIST
    electivire
    Adamant 281/ 364/ 141/180/199/273
    thunderpunch
    ice punch
    cross chop
    earthquake

im back:D CMT for this please:)

ill do it 4 seviper and machamp

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    sure thing!:) itll have to be in about 20 mins, il clone the buggers and then meet you online:) is that okay?

Back