• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boats or Hoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Boats or Hoes?

It's no surprise that both boats and hoes are desirable objects in all of our lives, but if you had to choose, which one would you prefer. On one hand, boats offer a great means of aquatic transportation while many boat variants, such as yachts and cruise ships also come with the relaxation factor. Hoes, on the other hand fulfill any sexual desires you may have and some, but not many hoes extend their influence beyond the sex life and may become a great partner on an emotional level as well, as there is certainly more to hoes than their looks. So, Pokecommunity, boats or hoes?

Years
  • Firstly, awesome thread XD

Second, both have their bad aspects. I get seasick easily so the boat would probably be a bad choice for me, and I'm also very much a relationship-over-sex kind of guy, I don't want any hoes.

So it comes down to this: I don't want either, but the boat I can sell for money to buy something I do want, so I'll go with the boat.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Uhh... what? I disagree that this is an awesome thread, sorry Karpy. While the 'bros or hoes' topic (which I'm sure inspired this) actually plays on a real-life expression to create a valid topic of conversation, this is just a little offensive and inappropriate and on the whole I can't see it generating many serious responses.

Locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back