• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bob's Fire Red Patch-Revived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Can we remember to keep things civil? There's no reason why this argument should be getting so out-of-hand. If it continues escalate I will hand out infractions or just lock the thread.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Oh my God it's the S-Man in the flesh! Listen its just some people are hating it and using hurtfull words against the creator and are trying to stop this from ever coming out, spheal can please clarify for us that the resource thread is used to share resources and 'not' for making sure the resource doesn't come out right?

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years
  • Can we remember to keep things civil? There's no reason why this argument should be getting so out-of-hand. If it continues escalate I will hand out infractions or just lock the thread.

Sorry Ice, but I request you not to close this thread as I simply do not want to destroys a fellow member's hard work because of a mere argument .

But, I also suggest (and please take this only as a feedback) that it is ensured that healthy criticism is practiced.

If you found this suggestion useless then please disregard it.

I do not intend to hurt somebody. Thanks for listening to my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back