• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Body Art

EdenDecay

・・・あさひな
Years
  • I would scare you then. XD

Many people find body modification to be "disturbing" but you gotta keep in mind that others find it beautiful, especially in other cultures. Body modification, to me, is just like any other trend out there like extreme dieting. I believe that if that's what the person wants to do to achieve "perfection" in their own look then it's a beautiful thing that they would strive for it so much.

Alot of people use piercings to highlight certain parts of their body. Like.. people don't usually notice the shape of my lips until they see my mods.

Aaaand others see it as a fetish, I guess. I mean, you can't be an alternative model with a little bitty stud in your nose and a simple belly button ring. :P

Hope that makes sense.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Kryssi… I saw that too… and I wondered if this thread was created because of it. xD
    The 'dragon guy' had an awesome tongue. xD
    Also I thought the person in the picture was female. o.o

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • Kryssi… I saw that too… and I wondered if this thread was created because of it. xD
    The 'dragon guy' had an awesome tongue. xD
    Also I thought the person in the picture was female. o.o

Ohhh yeah, the lizard man, the tongue was wicked. I liked his plugs, I want to get one ear stretched... I used to have a 2mm, though that's real small... i was getting there by myself. Haha, that guy, the big cat... i don't understand why he has scales tattoo'd on his arms... after all, isn't he meant to be the cat man?

Back