• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Body Art

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I think piercings can get attractive. There are some places where I think piercings just look weird, like I saw one person with a piercing in their eyebrow and one in their lip. Not my cuppa. I don't have anything against tattoos either, except like full body ones or the extremes.

I wouldn't imagine myself ever getting either. I wouldn't like a tattoo because it's permanent and I think it's kind of weird to see an elderly person with one, maybe because I've never seen an old person with a tattoo.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Honestly, I don't like piercings that are anywhere else besides the ear. I don't mind earrings and such...however, anywhere else seems to much for me. As for tattoos, I don't mind as much. Although I don't want any and probably never will, they're a form of expressing yourself...despite the pain to get them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I can't imagine myself with tattoos and piercings and other forms of 'body art'. Lots of my friends have tattoos, and while some of them are kinda fugly, others are really nice. In an extreme example, one of my friends has a massive gun and rose tattooed down the left side of her torso. It took her two years to fully complete and looks amazing... for now. I can't imagine what it's going to look like when she gets older, but I don't believe she's really pondered that far ahead, to be honest.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm planning to get Tattoos but I do not know where to get the best one where I live. There are many tattoo places near my location but I hate the result. I'm 20 years old and I am able to get a tattoo, and the tattoo I want is an extraordinary picture of Giratina from the back of my shoulders all the way to my back (or something like that). As for piercings, I have a lot. I have two nostril piercings, one septum piercing (a piercing in the middle of the nose), eyebrow piercing, 1 inch stretched lobes and many piercings on the rest of my ears. I find tattoos and piercings attractive only if they are done properly.

:t354:TG

Back