• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Body Piercings

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
  • I have my ears pierced, but my mother decided I should before my second birthday ._. I often forget to put earrings in.

I'm a bit dubious about other piercings - for example one of my childhood friends had her bellybutton pierced, which then got infected and went horrible. She had to let it heal over. And then, one of my friends in sixth-form was a lifeguard, and he had a terrible experience with people losing their bellybutton and nipple (ouch?) piercings tearing out.

I don't really want any more piercings, and my boyfriend objects to them too =P

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I have 2 holes peirced in both my ears. I am supposed to get my cartalidge peirced, but it hurts like hell....

And for my 16th B-day, my mom said I can get a belly ring

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have five right now, all on my ears - two on each earlobe, and one on my cartilage. I finally got around to putting a ring in the cartilage piercing - it was something I had been meaning to do for, like... a month, haha. I'm contemplating getting another, but the first one hurt like hell for a while and I kind of don't wanna go through that again right now. XD; Maybe some time in the future.

As for facial piercings, I don't mind them on other people (a few of my friends have nose piercings, a couple have lip piercings, this one girl I know has both nostrils pierced and snakebites), but I wouldn't ever get one. They don't really suit me. XD;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I like lip piercings, but only single ones.
    One or two piercings on the entire body is okay, but no more for me.

Back