• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bodybuddies

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Bodybuddies is a term of my and Pikachu's design, but it's a 'real life friend', someone whose body you've touched. We really want it to catch on.

Do you have any bodybuddies on PC, or people you'd really like to become a bodybuddy with?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm bodybuddies with seeker and Went and Kura and Alinthea and Mr Cat Dog.

I want to be bodybuddies with the Blarzispawn family, because I find it unsatisfying that I have mothered two sons without touching neither them nor their fathers.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • I would love to have bodybuddies on PC! I don't yet, but some of these peeps have been in the most formative years of my life and I really treasure that.

So especially Pikachu (mother of my child aside, I would like a hug), Himika, SV, and Legend. Shout out to the amazing people I met at the beginning of last year and ever since~ We should absolutely all meet one day when we're rolling in riches and become bodybuddies!

And I would absolutely love to be bodybuddies with you, Ice! *creepy smile*

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have no bodybuddies. 3: But I would like to be bodybuddies with everybody :D

I WILL TOUCH ALL OF YOUR GLORIOUS FACES!

I'll be your bodybuddy. My cheeks are touchable.

I wanna be bodybuddies with so many people here. Especially from the RPT. All those awesome people there that I just want to gently wanna touch on their noses.

I've bodybuddied marz and Kyoko. But if this is sexual then I've not bodybuddied them.

Let me just say that being a bodybuddy is not sexual, but it can be. It's just about touching bodies. If you're uncomfortable with that, just say bodybuddy six times fast, and you'll open up to it. You're a bodybuddy if you hugged someone, smacked their butts, or even picked their noses. If this was a request to become a bootybodybuddy, a sexual bodybuddy, with marz, I'm sorry I ruined that for you :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Then you can marry and become dutybootybodybuddies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What a funny term. It sounds really sexual lol.

I've bodybuddied Klippy, Kyoko, Sorano, and a few more whose usernames I forget but are known as Michael, Tyler and Natalie in the bodybuddy world.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Well I'm not a huge fan of physical touch, not even between family and friends. So I will not be making any bodybuddies in real life or online haha. Im like that one awkward hugger...

Back