• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bolens Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I can OW insert if you like i can script aswell PM me

As of right now, I don't need any more members, but maybe farther in.

Update:

1. As of right now, I am doing scripting, trainer battles, talking, etc.

2. My newest member, a temporary tile inserter is working on inserting the tiles for the second town. I'm not sure if I will map the town, or someone else? I don't know, I guess well see soon enough.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Skills: Mapping and beta testing and story making, I am learning to everything else and am hoping being on a team full of members that though alot could help me

Past experience: I am a partial mapper for Hacking Architects, I co-own Team Dark Void as lead mapper, and co-own and co-found Team project Espeon as mapper

Contact info: [email protected] and pming me here

Proof of skills: Mapping (I can do better when I try)

Spoiler:

Beta testing i can beat most games within a day and pokemon games within 2

Story making I don't know how to show but I'll be starting both a blog and a fanfic for this site

If i don't Make it on the team I can still help and support!!!

The Final Watchman

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    any more maps just PM me

I'm willing to help ;P

Skills: Mapping and beta testing and story making, I am learning to everything else and am hoping being on a team full of members that though alot could help me

Past experience: I am a partial mapper for Hacking Architects, I co-own Team Dark Void as lead mapper, and co-own and co-found Team project Espeon as mapper

Contact info: [email protected] and pming me here

Proof of skills: Mapping (I can do better when I try)

Spoiler:

Beta testing i can beat most games within a day and pokemon games within 2

Story making I don't know how to show but I'll be starting both a blog and a fanfic for this site

If i don't Make it on the team I can still help and support!!!

The Final Watchman

I know its not up to me but

1. the cave map is cool
    2.there is grass in a wrong place
    3. the route isnt natural looking ( all squary)
    4. there will be a error when the player jumps form the ledge because of those rocks

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    any more maps just PM me

I'm willing to help ;P

I know its not up to me but

1. the cave map is cool
    2.there is grass in a wrong place
    3. the route isnt natural looking ( all squary)
    4. there will be a error when the player jumps form the ledge because of those rocks

Thanks.

With the grass errors i had put it right but when i went to the bathroom my sister came in and changed it but only those two tiles

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    If anyone is a tile-inserter, I need you for a little bit while my main tile-inserter is on vacation. You would need to insert four tiles, in main tile-set and secondary tile-set. I need them to continue the hack with mapping and scripting. Thanks for all the help.

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Well hey there. I'm sure you remember me, Bolens, after PMing me about banners for this place. I'd be happy to take the position. I could also whip up a few Userbars if you want. So, what do you say?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Update time:

1. Right now, Shinybill is working on an event script for the second town, pics will be up later.

This update is measly, I know. But, it is the most recent status of the hack progress.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Yeah, it is a good one, it would be like advertising my thread. Thanks for doing it hackerofdarkness. On another note, I will be starting on the hack again, I haven't worked on it for a while now, so hopefully will make some progress.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Finally got around to getting on PC. Well, I have been real busy with life, and being able to work on this is out of the question for a long time coming up. I will have to close this thread, so any moderators out there, please close this thread, thanks. If I ever get more time in the future to work on this hack, I would love to be able to go further, I just don't have the time to input anything. Sorry guys, peace out.

Bolens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back