• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Bolt OC: Pokémon Unbound ≧✯◡✯≦

Eclair_Creates01

Eclair Creates
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Ello Ello everyone! Eclair here ^^

I watch a small playthrough of a creator playing Pokémon Unbound , that is kind of how I found this place..^^""
but I love Pokémon Unbound once I saw it and decided to play it. I'm having quite fun and wanted to draw my character oc Bolt! He is my oc who I'm playing as in the game and just having fun creating random scenarios for my oc has i play through the game. I haven't made it that far, but back to the art. My drawing is Bolt at the first town you go to and he is at the Articuno statue contemplating what he should next. He likes to help out and help people but he doesn't like anything that will cause huge drama but he seems to find himself right in the middle of one.​

also still a bit new so trying to learn how to post art here.. and how blogs here work as well.. ^w^""""

Attachments

• Untitled211_20220518232614[1].png
    Untitled211_20220518232614[1].png
    900.2 KB · Views: 10
Back