• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bomba(h)stic drawings!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
  • It has been such a long time since I last posted here.
    Since then I made many more drawings. Here are some of them:

Fakemon (some are just quick sketches of ideas that just needed to get out of my head):
    Spoiler:

Doodles from boredom in school:

Don´t know what he is, but he is.
    Spoiler:

A vampire with an American Dad chin
    Spoiler:

Just a dragon
    Spoiler:

My art class project (I will post the final result when it´s done)
    Spoiler:

A bird Fakemon (hate my phone camera)
    Spoiler:

An evil bunny. No idea why...
    Spoiler:

A wooden giant
    Spoiler:

One of my most recent works, I´m kinda proud of it
    Spoiler:

A chibi pic of a girl in my class
    Spoiler:

My finnished Art project (Yes, it´s an egg carton):
    Spoiler:

My first picture with my new Pastell-crayons:
    Spoiler:

I´d love to hear critique, if it is constructive (don´t be afraid to be deadly honest)
    So, what do you all think?

Years
  • It seems like you have a liking for darker/creepy stuff by the looks of it, which is awesome :3 I really love the grass bird fakemon, you did a great job on its beak! :D

You have a cool style, though I can't help but notice the simplicity in many of your art; have you tried working on the coloring and shading to try and give it more depth? I can see some shading in certain pieces you posted (like the leaf bird), but it doesn't look like you do much with it. >: The dragon in particular I think would have looked much, much better had you given it some depth, be it colored or regular pencil shading.

Your art class project looks great finished, though -- awesome job!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • It seems like you have a liking for darker/creepy stuff by the looks of it, which is awesome :3 I really love the grass bird fakemon, you did a great job on its beak! :D

You have a cool style, though I can't help but notice the simplicity in many of your art; have you tried working on the coloring and shading to try and give it more depth? I can see some shading in certain pieces you posted (like the leaf bird), but it doesn't look like you do much with it. >: The dragon in particular I think would have looked much, much better had you given it some depth, be it colored or regular pencil shading.

Your art class project looks great finished, though -- awesome job!

Thank you for your kind words^^
    I know some of them look kinda plane and simple (I don´t even know why I üploaded my fire pumpkin, it looks horrible)
    Anyway, I don´t like colouring that much. I´m not bad at it, but I like shading with pencils more. I know I should change that... maybe I will^^

Anyway, thanks.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • UPDATE!!!

My second crayon drawing:
    Spoiler:

And my newest work, a little piece from Mass Effect
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I really like the Fakemon (more so than the new B/W Pokemon haha), the fire/grass type is a really cool idea, surprised they haven't done it yet.

PokeMMO

Squirtle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    My favorite would have to be the pumpkin pokemon. Good job.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Seriously? The Fire/Grass starter??
    I mean, I like the idea, but it looks horrible. Worse than horrible... Horribbibble!!

But thanks for your comments ;P

Back