• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour everyone!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Hi. Don`t worry I`m not gonna write in french even though i speak it. I just like saying it. Anyways, i`m new and this is a pretty cool site. I`ve read a few of the threads and they are very interesting. One thing that i wanna know is what is Net Battle. It sounds pretty interesting so if any of you know what it is please tell me. Any way i think i`m off topic for an introduction so i`ll stop here.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • I never heard of Net Battle, Sorries :(
    But welcome to PC, Home of the completely insane peoples..XD
    I hope you`ll enjoy your stay at the crazy house, as the white coats will come and bring you to their little padded room.XDDDDDDDD!

Ignore Me, Im just one creepy and messed up person..XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweetie! ^0^ Welcome to PC! *Hugs.* Please read the rules, post a lot, stay long, have fun sweetie, and keep it kawaii! ^0^
    Also, Netbattle is a program where you can have Pok?mon Battles Online! ^0^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello and welcome to the forums insanetrainer! I believe Net Battles are where you can actually battle people over the internet with some Pokemon you pick from a selection of certain Pokemon. I did it once, on this one website, but I can't remember the address. XD Wow...anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here, have a great time! =D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No its more like me like spamming. Quit spamming XD Welcome to PC Have fun.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hi insanetrainer! Welcome to PC! That's interesting that you're French (Or at least you can speak it ^^). I'm want to take French when I get to college, it sounds really cool. =) I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Schu or Lexy or Lil' Schu xD. I really like Dragonairs, if you couldn't tell xD. PM me if you want to be friends! ^_^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Hoe you enjoy your stay and are a active poster.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • insanetrainer said:
    Hi. Don`t worry I`m not gonna write in french even though i speak it. I just like saying it. Anyways, i`m new and this is a pretty cool site. I`ve read a few of the threads and they are very interesting. One thing that i wanna know is what is Net Battle. It sounds pretty interesting so if any of you know what it is please tell me. Any way i think i`m off topic for an introduction so i`ll stop here.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Back