• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour from Canada

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Bonjour! Nice to see you here, welcome welcome n.n If you're a fan of the TV series then we'll have a lot to talk about, the Pokémon anime is wonderful! You'll definitely want to swing by the Pokémon Anime forum to talk about anything you can think of from shipping discussions to individual episode discussions :) What other areas of the franchise are you interested in? It'd be great to know so we know where else to point you next :D Make sure you read the site's rules if you haven't already and contact any member of staff (that's us with the bold names!) if you need any help at all - we don't bite :D Hope to see you around lots!

Years
    Hello, am new here. Been a fan of tv series and I've been playing pokemon for like long time ago. I am happy this forum exist..yeyy:D

Hello Abby, nice to meet ya.

You can call me Hikari, and I have been here for 18 months now but a Pokemon fan in general for 13 years.

I remember first watching the anime when I was only 7, it was kinda fun and I used to watch the Kanto episodes right before going to school. I missed the entire Advanced Generation series only to return when Diamond & Pearl came on. Now I am watching not only the Best Wishes series, but now with the internet I am doing my best to watch all the old episodes I missed.

As AlexOzzyCake said, check out the Pokemon Anime section. Why don't you tell us more about what you're interested in so we can direct you to some other parts of the forum?

A great place I recommend all newbies to check out is the PC Adoption Center where you can share your interests and our resident NU/W moderator Cirno will find you a partner to show you around.

I'm also open for a chat, just VM me and I might reply back (which I likely will). PC is a big forum so you might get a little lost but don't worry, someone will be willing to help you.

Have a fun time posting here and make new friends!

- Hikari10

Years
    Hello Abby. Welcome to the PC. Don't forget to read some rules around this forum. If something annoying you and need some help, I suggest you to ask Moderator. Don't shy for asking something because we all are friendly. I think thats all. Yoroshiku~

Hiya and welcome to the forum, abbyG!

I've been watching the Pokemon anime for manyyy years now, though I skipped through a fair bit of Diamond/Pearl since I wasn't too interested in that saga. ;_; We have a Pokemon anime section for those of us who want to talk about the anime, so go ahead and check it out, yes? :D

But yeah, PC's a very active and friendly forum; it'd be great if you stuck around with us~! You joined at a good time since we have the forum 10th anniversary events just around the corner (they'll be starting the 24th), so why not participate? n_n

Anyway, definitely read the main forum rules as well as the rules of each individual section you plan on posting in, and you'll be good to go. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help with the forum!

Back