• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour! Konichiwa! Guten Tag! Ni Hao!

MS_MariusMachiavelli

~The Milotic Goddess~
    Years
    And hello there, Everyone! My name is Michael a.k.a. Marius Machiavelli. 17. Capricorn. Natural Brunette. Single and looking, guys! ;) But enough about that.

I have had an on and off relationship with Pokemon since the tender age of 6, ever since I caught the first episode on Kids' WB back in the late 90s. Cards, video games, toolboxes, marbles, backpacks, posters--you name it, I begged my parents to buy it! It was a consumerist love affair.

And yet, I was unfaithful. My interest waxed and waned with the trends. There was Digimon, Gundam, Yu-gi-oh...I was your typical Asian anime freak. ^^;;
    But, like the prodigal son, I would always return to Pokemon, my first love.

And now, I'm extremely excited for the Gold and Silver re-makes, as those were my first games. But as I wait with bated breath for SoulSilver, I'm also working on a FireRed hack based on Eastern religion and mythology, as well as elements from Greek mythology. At the moment, I'm searching for a programmer and punctual Sprite makers and graphic artists. So, please, if you're interested, contact me immediately.

Paz y Amor
    --Marius

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Welcome to PC. n____n.

That's quite a first post, it's nice to have some literate newbs. :D

Just read the rules and stuff. gurl. :D.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Hi M.M.M (sorry your name too long XD)! Please read the rules and try to make lots of friends!

Last but not the least, enjoy your time in this forums!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Up kind of late for someone who lives in the Northeastern United States, eh? [/totalhypocrite]

Nice introduction you made there, Michael. It's always a nice change of pace to see a well-written and thought-out thread grace this board. Kudos to you. o/

Your project sounds very intriguing. If I recall, there was once a hack with a similar plotline, however the project died off to my knowledge. May you succeed where they didn't, right?

Looking forward to seeing around the community, Michael. Have some fun out there. (b'')b

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It's the only forum I've been able to handle my entire life and I hope its as awesome for you as it has been for me.

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Please be sure to read the rules, and stay active.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone! |D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, MS_MariusMachiavelli. An excellent introduction. ^_^ Welcome, have fun, and I hope to see you around. :)

MS_MariusMachiavelli

~The Milotic Goddess~
    Years
    Well, I'd just like to thank the community for welcoming me so graciously. But since there aren't too many of you, I've decided to give individual shout-outs!

@Jessica: Thank you for bring the first one to post! I'm glad to be a part of the literate branch of this community? ^^;; LOL. But seriously, to erase any confusion, I'm a GUY. A gay guy, but a guy nonetheless.

@Starsky: Thank you for the warm welcome. Your Avatar is very adorable!

@SuperBob: Thanks for the welcome and the head's up! But don't worry. I was sure to read the rules before I posted! ^^

@Hiidoran: When I saw your signature, I did two things. I cracked up, and I cheered. (You're gay, right? XD) But yes, I do have a tendency to stay up late while procrastinating on the map-making for my hack. And I really hope that everything comes together for my hack. If you could recommend anyone, that would be highly appreciated!

@Britney: While I may not be a terribly huge fan of the artist, it's nice to see someone from my neck of the woods! NYC REPRESENT! Lol. I also love how color-coordinated your team from Pokemon Crystal is. XD

@Starly: Thank you for the welcome and your offer to help! I'm sure we'll need banners somewhere in the near future! I love your avatar, by the way. Did you make it yourself? (If you look anything like that, give me a call. My number is...XD Just kidding! Sorta...)

@Citrinin: Your oxymoronic subtitle made me smile. Are you a fan of citrus fruits? How did you come up with such a unique name?

And that's all for now. I hope to receive more spectacular welcomes and offers of assistance!

Later Days!
    Marius

Back