• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour PC~

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    Greetings and salutations people of Pokécommunity, you can call me any derivative of Kabocha or Floral Pattern, as those are my two most widely used handles! I'm 13, live in Europe and have an interest in game design, art and flowers. I like the dank maymays, but I'm always prepared for serious discussion. I'm a perfectionist, but I'm really just a lazy bum. :v

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Yees more flower lovers (b^ ^)b Good to meet you Kabocha!! I'm Alex.~ What's your favorite kind of flower?
    Ooh what kinds of art in particular are you interested in? Are you more of a digital or traditional person? Maaybe you like pottery, painting, etc? ;3 I'd personally recommend the Art & Design forum for all your artsy needs, lots of things there to do and there are even challenges the art staff sometimes host. For something more about you: what brought you to PC? What's your favorite Pokémon and favorite type? ^^

Enjoy your stay here on the PokéCommunity, and have fun. Feel free to VM me if you're interested in any chats! :)

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! You'll find it's full of the dankest maymays the Internet can deliver! I hope you add some of your own to our lovely mix of insanity.

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    Yees more flower lovers (b^ ^)b Good to meet you Kabocha!! I'm Alex.~ What's your favorite kind of flower?
    Ooh what kinds of art in particular are you interested in? Are you more of a digital or traditional person? Maaybe you like pottery, painting, etc? ;3 I'd personally recommend the Art & Design forum for all your artsy needs, lots of things there to do and there are even challenges the art staff sometimes host. For something more about you: what brought you to PC? What's your favorite Pok?mon and favorite type? ^^

Enjoy your stay here on the Pok?Community, and have fun. Feel free to VM me if you're interested in any chats! :)

Ha, my actual nickname is also Alex, what a coincidence.
    Regarding flowers, I like all of them and I haven't had enough energy and motivation to actually "jump into" the world of flowers and gardening, but I'll be fine.
    I like all kinds of art, all of them have someteveryone]bring to the table, but personally I have more experience with traditional art and pixel art.
    What brought me to PC was just me wanting to join another friendly community and express myself with a series I love. I like all kinds of Pokemon, but cute ones are the best. Misdreavus is not only adorable, witchy and a ghost, but her colour scheme is also great~

And I'm glad to hear that, maymays seem to be valued here.
    [i'm on mobile and my fingers started hurting so i couldn't reliably quote everyone

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome! As a fellow new member, I can say this is a great site!

pkmin3033

Hey Kabocha, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

We've got you covered in both aspects - if you're up for serious discussion you might want to check out the Round Table; it's typically the place where these things go down...and if you want light-hearted fun, The Playground is where it go for it. Broadly speaking. There's a good mix of both throughout the other boards too, so I'd encourage you to look around if you're of a mind to.

Anyways, if you need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Greetings and salutations people of Pok?community, you can call me any derivative of Kabocha or Floral Pattern, as those are my two most widely used handles! I'm 13, live in Europe and have an interest in game design, art and flowers. I like the dank maymays, but I'm always prepared for serious discussion. I'm a perfectionist, but I'm really just a lazy bum. :v

Well, you'll love this place then. Game design?! Count me in! :D

I'm a perfectionist, but I'm really just a lazy bum.

This speaks to me on so many levels.
    Welcome, Kabocha! Love the cute Touhou avatar even though I've never really played except Touhoumon FRLG (which was really good, by the way). =p Nice to meet you!!

Glad you've found some things you're already interested in, I'm sure there will be a lot more where that came from if you decide to stick around and post. [: This is a very lovely forum. Let us know if you need anything, and hope you'll stick since you seem very fun!

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Welcome to forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    (You remind me of someone, do you happen to frequent Serenes Forest?).

Back