• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Hey guys this is IpsychoenigmaI and, as much as the username my imply, I am not a psycho. Just a regular guy that loves Pokemon and thought this would be a cool place to some to. Looking forward to my future here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Enigma, welcome to PC. How are u liking this place?

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

What boards are you into? Me liekz Emulation.

If you wanna chat with me, drop by my page & leave a VM.

Have fun.

Years
    Hi Enigma, I am Hikari.

*shakes hand*

So, what sections are you looking forward to? Hikari liekz Trivia.

If you wanna chat, just drop me a VM on my profile.

Also, contact anyone with a bold name if you get lost cos PC is a big forum and you might need some help to know everyone.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there PsychoEnigma! It's great to have you on board - we could do with a few more 'regular guys' around here to ground us a bit, we get a lot of the kooky kind :P

Anyway I'm Andy, if you need any help just gimme a shout!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'm loving the place so far :)

As for my interests then Emulation all the way, its a great way to play all the old classics that may have been mis-place over the years. I still shed tears.

Well I can be regular, about 37.4% of the time. Given an opportunity I'm sure the community will make me slightly crazy :).

Back