• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour :)

LaGrosseBaguette

Tartine beurrée
Years
  • Hi everyone ! My name is Julien, and I am from Paris. I have chosen this username because I have eaten some baguette bread this noon, but please don't translate this or you'll be chocked forever !! @@ Or maybe not.
    Why did I get an English speaking forum ? Because, well, my goal is to make trades with people all around the world, and particulary from Northern America because I want to 1) complete my pokedex and 2) complete my "trading map" and get a lot of people to my Concorde Galery and so on.
    I am a student and I don't know what can I tell you otherwise, so ask me !

Years
  • Your username sounds very French indeed, welcome to PC Julien!

I always loved that name for some reason, but we're glad to have you onboard! And yes we have members from all over the world, not just from America. I'm not really from America, but Australia, and no I don't ride kangaroos to work (especially given I live very close to the Sydney city area) but it's a very fun country nonetheless.

Since it appears you are interested in trading we have the Trade Corner section for that very purpose. You can either request simple trades in the Quick Trade Thread or set up a Trade Shop where you can offer multiple Pokemon. The mods of that section, twistedpuppy, Mac and tabor62 are always happy to help with any trading inquiries or questions you have.

Have a great time here, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Hey, i just recently joined as well. Today infact.

Anyway, if you need any non legendary pokemon in particular. I have one of each line in either my B2 or White game. I would also be open to trade and trade back legendaries as i am missing a few. Also while I'm technically in the US, not NA though, but in Hawaii.

Welcome and let me know if you want to trade.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Haii there LaGrosseBaguette (I have to say .. that's a very special name? XD).
    I hope you'll make lots of friends here and welcome! ;D

Back