• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boo

zanaku

Trainer of legendries and Fire
    Years
    Hi there. Im Zanaku, and as is obvious, I just joined. I am trying to make a game in rmxp but have no scripting knowledge whatsoever which is prooving a problem as I am trying to use the Blizzy starter kit... I was wondering if anyone here has a more... 'complete' version of the kit on offer? Or will I have to find a different kit altogether?

PS: If anyone wants me to post that question elsewhere Ill edit and put it somewhere else for ya.

Years
    Kaseo -- post only once in a NU/W thread unless you made it, please. ^^;;

zanaku -- Yes, it's to prevent spam. Also, you're supposed to have 4 words per post, just to let you know. ;3

Anyway, welcome. Hope you can find what you need, and have fun as well. ^^

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well, I prefer RPG Maker 2k3...

Welcome to PC !! I hope you'll enjoy your time here !!

Post a lot !! And don't forget about reading the rules !! ^_^

PM me if you wanna be my friend...Catch ya later ;)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Zanaku!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME to the PC!
    Have fun,,, uh sorry i can't help you much with your game ^^
    sounds very cool though!
    PM me if you ever need a buddy!

~catch ya later~

Back