• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The odds are a bit higher in this set (partially due to the way the packs are structured and partially due to the sheer volume of them in the set), but still, pulling 2 FA Radiant Collection cards in 2 packs is pretty crazy.
    Okay, I don't believe you anymore. I opened up 6 more packs of Legendary Treasures throughout the week, and got 4 more full art cards (Emolga x2, Reshiram and Shaymin EX). And in the two packs without full arts, I still got a holo Garchomp and holo Tornadus. I really I wasn't pulling such nice cards as of late, as I kind of like having money, haha. At least my Target doesn't have the XY stuff in yet, or I'd probably be buying those, too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Bought some more packs from the same Walmart as last time, they were sold out of the Yveltal Collection box but I ended up getting 4 boosters from XY and got my first Full Art Ex from XY and the first one since Virizion, a Yveltal.

tumblr_n1172kxGCu1r12rm4o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Bought some more packs from the same Walmart as last time, they were sold out of the Yveltal Collection box but I ended up getting 4 boosters from XY and got my first Full Art Ex from XY and the first one since Virizion, a Yveltal.

Thats a pretty sweet pull. I would probably trade 2 of my mega exs for that card...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Went to a different Walmart yesterday and bought 5 xy packs and got nothing except for a Plasma Freeze Dragonite with the old holo design on it.

Today went back to the other walmart where I found all my EX's for XY so far and bought 8 packs,
    In 5 of the packs I got mostly non holo rares and a holo Rhyperior duplicate.

In the other 3 I got my first duplicate EX ever, a M Venusaur Ex, in the next one I got my second duplicate Ex, a Full Art Yveltal:) and in the last pack I got a Full Art Skarmory Ex:), so 3 Ex's in 8 packs. Think I'll just go to this walmart since I've gotten 10 Ex cards there in last two weeks.
    tumblr_n13zozSoab1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I think I'm gonna wait for them to restock before I get any more cards at Walmart, I got the last 5 packs in the back of the hook where I got the others from and got an Emolga Ex, so thats 9 Ex's from XY. Really looking for Full Art Blastoise, Xerneas and Venusaur, I don't want to get a box since I've been having lots of luck with boosters, plus I'd rather get a box of Dark Explorers, Dragons Exalted or Plasma Storm.

Years
  • I think I'm gonna wait for them to restock before I get any more cards at Walmart, I got the last 5 packs in the back of the hook where I got the others from and got an Emolga Ex, so thats 9 Ex's from XY. Really looking for Full Art Blastoise, Xerneas and Venusaur, I don't want to get a box since I've been having lots of luck with boosters, plus I'd rather get a box of Dark Explorers, Dragons Exalted or Plasma Storm.

Why not get one of the boxes? The ETB for XY has 9 boosters, card sleeves, with either Xerneas or Yvetal on them, damage counter dice, a coin flip die, and set-themed separators to use in the ETB once you get everything else out. It's actually a pretty nice card box because it's so sturdy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Not only that but i got 2 Megas in mine. So far all of my ETB have had at least 1 Ex. 2 of them had FAs

Years
  • I bought the Yvetal ETB from Target tonight to bring my total packs acquired up to 22 for the set, and STILL NO EXS. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have been getting a lot of decent trainers and a lot of packs with a reverse rare, which is alright, I guess, but not anything close to what I'm looking for. :(

I have a playset of Muscle Bands now and probably almost 2 full playsets since I pulled 3 of those today, and maybe a playset of the new Super Potion card (with the 60 HP healing instead of the old 50 HP healing), but not much else. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    So far out of all the packs I've got. I've pulled out, 3 Xerneas EX's, 1 Yveltal EX Full art, Venusaur EX Full art, 1 Yveltal EX, 3 Mega Blastoise EX's, 2 Blastoise EX's, 2 Emolga EX's, 1 Skarmory EX Full art. I think that's all I can remember for now.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    The ETB doesn't really have anything in it I want except for the 8 packs and I like to get loose packs or tins.

Well I went back to that walmart and got 8 packs,and got 3 holos and 5 non-holo rares... guess the lucky shelf is gone. Still can't believe I got 2 Full Art Yveltals from the same store/hook in the span of 3 days.

I got a couple packs from Meijer and got a 3rd M Venusaur Ex and just today I got an Yveltal Collection box, the figure doesn't seem to fit in the stand right, but aside from that I got a Full Art Xerneas.
    tumblr_n1n740Pqxy1r12rm4o2_r2_1280.jpg

I also got 4 trainers in one pack, I got a reverse Red Card, Professor's Letter, Professor Sycamore and Max Revive, thats never happened before. In the second one I got Red Card and Fairy Garden and in the 3rd I got Professor's Letter and Professor Sycamore. The Red Card reverse is a duplicate actually. For the rares I got Magcargo and Malamar 76.

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Well I went back to that walmart and got 8 packs,and got 3 holos and 5 non-holo rares... guess the lucky shelf is gone. Still can't believe I got 2 Full Art Yveltals from the same store/hook in the span of 3 days.

I got a couple packs from Meijer and got a 3rd M Venusaur Ex and just today I got an Yveltal Collection box, the figure doesn't seem to fit in the stand right, but aside from that I got a Full Art Xerneas.

I also got 4 trainers in one pack, I got a reverse Red Card, Professor's Letter, Professor Sycamore and Max Revive, thats never happened before. In the second one I got Red Card and Fairy Garden and in the 3rd I got Professor's Letter and Professor Sycamore. The Red Card reverse is a duplicate actually. For the rares I got Magcargo and Malamar 76.

AAAAAAAAAHHH Your making me jealous LOL. Well i got this card not long ago.
    MVenusaurEXXY2.jpg

Years
  • So far out of all the packs I've got. I've pulled out, 3 Xerneas EX's, 1 Yveltal EX Full art, Venusaur EX Full art, 1 Yveltal EX, 3 Mega Blastoise EX's, 2 Blastoise EX's, 2 Emolga EX's, 1 Skarmory EX Full art. I think that's all I can remember for now.

Well I went back to that walmart and got 8 packs,and got 3 holos and 5 non-holo rares... guess the lucky shelf is gone. Still can't believe I got 2 Full Art Yveltals from the same store/hook in the span of 3 days.

AAAAAAAAAHHH Your making me jealous LOL. Well i got this card not long ago.
    MVenusaurEXXY2.jpg

can i haz ur cardz plz

Seriously jealous of you all. 22 packs of XY for me so far and NOT A SINGLE EX.

Years
  • I think this is the right place to post this, a few months back I bought a Jungle 1st edition booster box and I thought It would be cool to reveal what rare and holo cards I pulled from it. Please dont leave negative comments saying stuff like "why did you open it" or "you just wasted your money" I did this just for the fun and nostalgia of opening a really old booster pack. Now on with the list.

Most wanted cards from this set.
    -Holo Electrode
    -Rare Electrode
    -Holo Vaporeon
    -Holo Flareon
    -Holo Jolteon
    -holo Scyther

Here is a list of what I pulled
    -Rare Clefable x 2
    -rare Electrode Misprint version
    -rare Flareon x 2
    -rare kangaskhan
    -rare Mr. Mime x 3
    -rare Nidoqueen x 2
    -rare Pidgeot
    -rare Pinser x 2
    -rare Scyther
    -rare Snorlax x 2
    -rare Vaporeon x 2
    -rare Venomoth
    -rare Victorybell x 2
    -rare Wigglytuff x 2

Now for the holos
    -Holo Clefable
    -Holo Kangaskhan
    -Holo Nidoqueen
    -Holo Pidgeot x 3
    -Holo Scyther
    -Holo Snorlax
    -Holo Vaporean
    -Holo Venomoth
    -Holo Vielplume
    -Holo Wigglytuff

I also pulled at least 2 or more of every common and at least 1 or more of every uncommon.
    Well I didnt pull the holo Electrode or 2 of the holo eeveelutions :( , but I think overall the box was pretty good, except for the 3 mr mimes. Really liked the holo Scyther though. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the post.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I finally bought some XY boosters yesterday.
    Seven packs later:

Magcargo 21/146
    Cloyster 32/146 (x2)
    Krookodile 71/146
    Bisharp 82/146 (x2)
    Wigglytuff 90/146 [Reverse]
    Bibarel 107/146

I also got the Fairy Energy that I've been wanting :D
    One of the boosters came with a Victini Coin and a holographic Salamence from Dragon Vault (which was the only non-reverse-holographic card that I got :\ )

Also free codes! :D
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I just randomly bought 4 packs of Legendary Collection from my local Target and these were my pulls.
    -15/113 Virizion.......... Reverse Holo
    -22/113 moltres......... rare holo
    -36/113 phione x2
    -42/113 siesmitoad
    -58/113 mismagius
    -80/113 lucario............ rare holo
    -108/113 tornadus......... rare holo
    -rc25/25 meloetta........... Full art

I think it was pretty good pulls for 4 packs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I finally bought some XY boosters yesterday.
    Seven packs later:

Magcargo 21/146
    Cloyster 32/146 (x2)
    Krookodile 71/146
    Bisharp 82/146 (x2)
    Wigglytuff 90/146 [Reverse]
    Bibarel 107/146

I also got the Fairy Energy that I've been wanting :D
    One of the boosters came with a Victini Coin and a holographic Salamence from Dragon Vault (which was the only non-reverse-holographic card that I got :\ )

Also free codes! :D
    Spoiler:

Snagged the codes earlier btw. Nothing super great from the packs though. Another Emolga Ex. If anyone wants one. I now have a playset. lol.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Earlier today I got 5 Boundaries Crossed and 5 Plasma Freeze from Meijer, my rares

Boundaries Crossed:
    Keldeo Ex
    Keldeo
    White Kyurem Ex
    Flygon Rev
    Lilligant
    White Kyurem Rev
    Keldeo

New cards: Keldeo Ex, Charmander Rev, White Kyurem Ex, Gothita Rev, Flygon Rev

Plasma Freeze
    Leafeon
    Nidoqueen Rev
    Exeggcutor
    Tornadus Full Art
    Electrode Holo
    Krookodile

New Cards: Nidoqueen Rev, yes the Tornadus is a duplicate

Years
  • Hello everyone I am back and recently received a Gym Challenge Sealed Booster Box in the mail. I have been waiting to get one of these babies and now I finally have 1. here is a list of the Rare and Holo cards that I pulled. But first a list of my most wanted cards from this set.

And please don't leave negative comments saying you shouldn't of opened the box or you wasted your money.

My top 7 most wanted cards,
    Rockets Mewtwo holo
    Rockets Zapdos holo
    Giovanni Holo
    Sabrina Holo
    Giovannis Gyarados holo
    Blaine holo
    Lt Surge Electrode Uncommon

Now on with the list,
    Rare
    Blaine's ninetales x2
    Brock's Dugtrio
    Giovanni's nidoqueen x2
    Giovanni's Pinsir
    Koga's Arbok
    Koga's Muk
    Koga's Pidgeotto
    Lt. Surge's Jolteon x2
    Sabrina's Gengar
    Sabrina's Golduck x2
    Brocks protection
    Chaos Gym x2
    Giovanni
    Giovanni's Last Resort
    Lt. Surge Secert Plan
    Misty's Wish
    Resistance Gym x2
    Sabrina

Now time for the holos
    Blaine's Arcanine
    Brock's ninetails
    Erika's Venusaur
    Giovanni's Machamp
    Giovanni's Nidoking
    Koga's Beedrill
    Misty's Gyaradose
    Rocket's Zapdos :)
    Sabrina's Alakazam
    Giovanni Holo
    Sabrina holo
    and last but certainly not least......Blaine's Charizard :)

I also pulled at least 2 of every common and 1 of every uncommon except for blaine's quiz 2 witch I didnt pull any of for some reason.

Overall this booster box was a very good box. I pulled the most desired card of the set, and I also pulled my 2 most wanted cards, Giovanni holo and Sabrina Holo. The only bad pulls in my opinion was the Koga's beedrill, 2x resistance gyms, and not pulling a Blaine or Rockets Mewtwo. This box brought back a lot of memories as this was my favorite set when I was younger.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I also pulled at least 2 of every common and 1 of every uncommon except for blaine's quiz 2 witch I didnt pull any of for some reason.

Overall this booster box was a very good box. I pulled the most desired card of the set, and I also pulled my 2 most wanted cards, Giovanni holo and Sabrina Holo. The only bad pulls in my opinion was the Koga's beedrill, 2x resistance gyms, and not pulling a Blaine or Rockets Mewtwo. This box brought back a lot of memories as this was my favorite set when I was younger.

Wow, that sounds really fortunate! The booster box contained 36 packs, right? With my luck I would've had at least half the cards be duplicates. The whole set of uncommons is always challenging to collect (barring Blaine's Quiz 2 for your case). I'm glad that you acquired a couple of your most wanted cards from that set, I know that feeling :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back