• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Opened a couple 3 packs and some loose packs from many sets including Flashfire, Primal Clash, Boundaries Crossed and Furious Fists.

I ended up gettinga Toxicroak Full Art in the Flashfire 3 pack and a M Gardevoir Ex in the Primal clash 3 pack. I finally got a Vileplume holo, after 3 booster boxes and countless loose packs I'm glad I could finally find one. It was the last holo from BC I didn't pull.

I also bought a full art from an older set on ebay that should be arriving next week.

Years
  • Opened the Groudon ETB:
    Pack 1: reverse holo Excadrill, Gorebyss, Rough Seas
    Pack 2: Swampert, Gardevoir Spirit Link
    Pack 3: Aggron EX, Energy Retrieval, Escape Rope
    Pack 4: reverse holo Diggersby, Manaphy, Shield Energy
    Pack 5: reverse holo Whiscash, Kingdra, Repeat Ball, Shrine of Memories
    Pack 6: reverse holo Archie's Ace In the Hole, Tangrowth
    Pack 7: Macargo, Acro Bike
    Pack 8: reverse holo Aegislash, Whiscash, Silent Lab, Repeat Ball

Got an EX for the first time in a couple weeks, so that was nice.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Just snagged a Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick FA online for $3. I don't think a FA trainer can go lower than this

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I opened 5 3 packs, a Mega Kangaskhan pin blister, a Primal Groudon pin blister, 2 Furfrou packs and 1 Machamp pack.

Overall I got

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Sold a few bits on ebay and finally saved up enough to order my first Booster Case! I pre-ordered 6 boxes of Roaring Skies plus the Regirock Blister pack off of Chaos Cards tonight. Most expensive purchase so far.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    bought two "hot packs" (i.e. weighed packs) on eBay. the seller posted a video of him weighing the packs, numbered them, and then let you choose the numbers.

I ended up with a Secret Rare - Enhanced Hammer and FA Waillord EX

Nice

Edit, the Secret Rare has some white spots on the background. Consistent from what others have posted. WTH nintendo

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Today I opened 5 3 packs, a Mega Kangaskhan pin blister, a Primal Groudon pin blister, 2 Furfrou packs and 1 Machamp pack.

Overall I got

Spoiler:

That shroomish. Its soo... beautiful :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Got this card in the mail today, my first from Dark Explorers. Love it, such a beautiful card..

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My final BCBM from Dark Explorers came in the mail today.

Spoiler:

Instead of buying a booster box which only guarantees 1 full art for 250, or even the whole set for 300 I decided just to buy the cards I wanted from the set, this one was difficult to find cheaply but I got a good price on it.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Got this card by mail. I think its a misprint. Not sure. Check the nose. Tried lightly rubbing it off nothing. Seems to match the gold outline around mew and is reflective/changes when tilting the card.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Another step closer to completing Plasma Freeze.. The two trainer SR's seem to be over the top expensive, especially the Ultra Ball.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yesterday I bought 3 of the 3 packs and a Rhyperior pack.

The first pack had Milotic Holo and Excadrill ATC Rev
    The second pack had Sceptile Holo, Ludicolo Rev and Kyorge Rev
    The third pack had Crawdaunt Holo, M Gardevoir Ex and Ludicolo ATC Rev
    The Rhyperior pack had Aggron Ex and Decatty Rev

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Finally got one of these before they disappeared, I can only imagine the price will get insane in the next few years. At least I think it will...

Spoiler:

Years
  • I bought one of those Mega Evolution 3 packs last night (mainly for the Mega Gengar pin), and was quite pleased to get a Mega Manectric EX from Phantom Forces, along with a holographic Poliwrath from Furious Fists.

I've been trying to avoid buying booster packs since I like having money, but seeing how nice some of the Mega EX cards are, I might just have to pick up another couple packs on pay day, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Got this in the mail today, keeping it sealed. Looks sweet in the box, and the artwork on the box is Sickkkk!! Haha.. the funny thing is this is what got me into collecting in the first place so it's nice to have one sealed. I'm just waiting on my Wild Blaze Booster Box and that's everything I have incoming.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Ordered a few aquapolis boosters from eBay.

Got these. Love the artwork!!!! Flipping love it.

Spoiler:

Got me to thinking about ending my collection soon. Aiming for a booster box for each WOTC release. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Last thing I'm waiting on in the mail, last thing I'll be buying until Double Crisis. It's 1st Edition as well..
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back