• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Opened a Team Aqua Double Crisis blister pack.

Pack 1: reverse holo Aqua Diffuser, full art Team Magma's Groudon EX, Team Magma Grunt, Team Aqua's Secret Base
Pack 2: reverse holo Team Magma's Lairon, Team Aqua's Sharpedo, Team Aqua's Great Ball, Team Magma Admin
Pack 3: reverse holo Team Magma's Mightyena, Team Aqua's Muk, Team Magma Admin, Double Magma Energy
Pack 4: reverse holo Aqua Diffuser, Team Aqua's Sharpedo, Team Magma's Great Ball, Team Magma Admin

The Full Art was fully unexpected.

Years
I opened a Goodra themed Primal Clash blister pack (it had a special holo Goodra card and a Goodra mini collector's binder.

Phantom Forces Pack: Gengar EX, Lysandre's Trump Card
Primal Clash Pack: reverse holo Swampert, Sharpedo EX, Groudon Spirit Link

Pretty crazy luck for a blister pack.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I opened 2 Wild Blaze Booster Boxes, a Charizard Ex box and 4 single Flashfire packs.

Spoiler:

The first box had a Toxicroak FA, Magnezone Ex, M Charizard X Ex and Kangaskhan Ex. The second had the same regular ex's.

The Charizard Ex box had a Pokemon Center Lady FA and an Emolga Ex. As well as a Talonflame Holo. This is the second time I've opened a Charizard Ex box containing 2 ex's. The first one I opened had the full art Xerneas and full art Charizard Ex.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a Gallade box and a couple Pyroar boxes today.

The Gallade box had a Gourgeist Holo and a Diancie Rev, the first Pyroar Box had a Full Art Lysandre and a Talonflame Rev and the second one had two Goodra Holos.

Years
Opened a Mega Gengar pin Blister Pack.

Phantom Forces Pack: reverse holo Enhanced Hammer, Bronzong, Tierno, Lysandre's Trump Card
Flashfire Pack: Skuntank, Pal Pad
Furious Fists Pack: Hariyama, Fighting Stadium, Sail Fossil

About on par with its peer, the Mega Kangaskhan pin blister pack I opened on the 26th.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Noticed they restocked my favorite packs at Target. The top row are the packs I got earlier this week, the bottom row are the packs I got yesterday.
Spoiler:

Each pack contained at least 1 holo or better.
Pack 1: Absol Holo
Pack 2: Arceus AR5
Pack 3: Virizion Holo
Pack 4: Hydreigon Holo
Pack 5: Heracross Ex (My 6th regular Heracross Ex, surprised one of them hasn't been a full art)
Pack 6: Emolga FA (With this card the only cards I have yet to pull from XY are Full Art Venusaur, Orange Vivillon and Slurpuff.)
Pack 7: Arceus AR6 and Haxorus Holo
Pack 8: Tangrowth Lv. X

Years
This is my first time doing this. Opened a Krookodile EX box today, aside from the promo card, here's some pulls I thought were good:

Rare
Aegislash
Reverse holo Floatzel
Luxray
Reverse holo Chesnaught
Malamar

Uncommon
Reverse holo Fletchinder

Common
Reverse holo Buizel

I also got a regular Pikachu and Jigglypuff which I'm happy about even if they aren't rare, I love them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I went to the other Target, people have mentioned finding Dark Explorers and Next Destinies packs for $3.33 there. But my Targets only had black and White base set, Emerging Powers/ Noble Victories and Call of Legends. No sets that have ex's in them. However I did buy a Blastoise Tin, 3 COL packs and found a 3 pack with a Dragons Exalted pack and a Boundaries Crossed pack, those packs are rare in these 3 packs. It was the only one in store, on the wrong hook in the checklane.

Spoiler:

I recently purchased two 1st Edition Japanese booster boxes that should arrive in a few days, they are from a Black and White set which I haven't opened in Japanese yet.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
Years
I went to my local Pre-Release earlier today and pulled:

FA Latios-EX
Reg. M Latios-EX
RH Deoxys
AT Altaria (Regular, not the Promo :p)
Steven
RH Latios Spirit Link
RH Ultra Ball
Trainer's Mail
Winona

I also traded for a few Fairies:

2x AT Azumarill
FA Gardevoir-EX
Holo Slurpuff (XY)

I also bought a RH VS Seeker for $6.00 (in credit from trades to the store) and a Reg. Mega Gardy for $14.00 (in cash)

Years
Eh not sure if this counts but; 1st booster pack on TCGO http://prntscr.com/70rc1b

http://prntscr.com/70rclw Y u so smexeh

Definitely counts. They're not any easier to get in the TCGO than they are offline.

Anyway, I opened up a Flygon EX box today.

Primal Clash Pack 1: reverse holo Starmie, Full Art Teammates, Wonder Energy
Primal Clash Pack 2: Walrein, Weakness Policy, Rough Seas
Phantom Forces Pack: Gliscor, Manectric Spirit Link
Furious Fists Pack: reverse holo Jaw Fossil, Beartic, Battle Reporter

Full Art was unexpected. Though why does this duo have a full art? I'm pretty sure we never got a Full Art version of a trainer I was hoping we'd get a FA of in the BW era, but I can't remember who it was (was it Caitlin? I don't remember).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Bought 4 Call of Legends packs out of the 3.33 bin at Target today.
Spoiler:

I think the Suicune is a secret rare, I'm not really familiar with this set. Also the holo energy. I think I heard somewhere Lost World was a good card back when the set was released, doubt it's worth anything now since it's not playable. Also my 300th post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back