• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bootyful

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Yeah, it is pretty annoying when someone is extremely pessimistic for no reason.

yea but dude you have to understand that the most of them are
    ehm "brain washed" by other people =C

a girl in my old class was allways like that
    i allway told her that she isnt fat and in the next moment a a$$ from the other class came and called here a fat cow =C

Years
    Aleksandra Wydrydch is the perfect model. Not too skinny, not humongous. Just. Right. And. Perfect. Oh God. (Chick in my avatar.)

So that's who that is. O_O She is gorgeous.

A balance between the two is what should be aimed for. Not a twig, yet not too plump. A normal, median healthy weight.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I agree. So many models are flaunting "unconventional" beauty. There are plus-size models, 40+ models, etc.
    If it wasn't mildly inappropriate, I would link to the tale of Yuyuko and Yukari's War of the Breast Size.

To summarize...

After flattening hundreds of acres in the competition of magical breast enlargement, the two agreed to a truce.

But... to get back on topic...

Yeah, I really don't see the point in all of it. Health issues are important, but...

I don't judge too much based on looks.

And yes. I judge on looks to a slight degree. It's human nature.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years

So that's who that is. O_O She is gorgeous.

A balance between the two is what should be aimed for. Not a twig, yet not too plump. A normal, median healthy weight.

This. Perhaps my opinion doesn't matter much talking about girls, but I think this applies to guys too. People who are too skinny, or too large, look gross to me. I base my ideal weight as however little I can weigh without showing any bones. One of the greatest things that turns me off is a caved in stomach. Eeuuugh... It's as if some girls don't get that a bit of fat is required to have curves. Can't speak for guys. The point is there are two wonderful, healthy looks. They're low weight (See: not very low), and athletic.

We need more... round models. I like round girls (Affectionately referred to as "Fat chicks", though not to their faces, of course), and I don't see why most people don't share this view.

Plump girls are cuter. :D

...I-I can't tell if that's satire, sarcasm, or if you're being serious.

>~<

Last edited:
    Back