• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bored. can someone battle me? (there's choclate in my thread).

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    in my sig. or in my profile. let me spell those out for you: P-R-O-F-I-L-E. or S-I-G.

Gee, someone's being a little n00b. And a twelve year old at that(though there's other twelvie's way better than you).

You needn't spell Profile and Sig out either. You already typed them so there's no need to spell them out again. THat's like saying, "What say you?" Twice. And I'm sure he knew it's in your sig or profile before you spelled them out but I checked and they weren't in there, so he mustn't not know..

You're as stupid as you look Itachi Uchiha, be proud of that. :] And not knowing you erased it and insulting someone for not knowing where it was, be proud o' that too chap.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    well. guess everyone hates me. bye. unless someone still want's to battle me. i doubt it though. bye. :(

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    It wouldn't hurt to show a little respect, doncha know? Treat others nicely so you'll be treated nicely. I only insulted you because you insulted him.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Gee, someone's being a little n00b. And a twelve year old at that(though there's other twelvie's way better than you).

You needn't spell Profile and Sig out either. You already typed them so there's no need to spell them out again. THat's like saying, "What say you?" Twice. And I'm sure he knew it's in your sig or profile before you spelled them out but I checked and they weren't in there, so he mustn't not know..

You're as stupid as you look Itachi Uchiha, be proud of that. :] And not knowing you erased it and insulting someone for not knowing where it was, be proud o' that too chap.

Easy Shift, there is a specific rule on flaming others, and youve passed that rule a few times.

I suggest learning to control what you type first is best, the last part of what you have just posted was completely unneeded

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Instead of ranting on about this do either one of you want to battle me? You know the true point of this thread.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Easy Shift, there is a specific rule on flaming others, and youve passed that rule a few times.

I suggest learning to control what you type first is best, the last part of what you have just posted was completely unneeded

I know. it almost made want to leave 100% forever.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Wow, because of some words eh?

I don't care about rules. That wasn't even close to a flaming.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Instead of ranting on about this do either one of you want to battle me? You know the true point of this thread.

all right. i need to get over this nonsense. so. get on wi-fi now. i need your name.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    No you don't. You can put anything, it won't matter.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    No you don't. You can put anything, it won't matter.

so it was true. i just like putting the exact name on the game. but i'm asking too much. *Goes and get's his Nintendo DS*.

Last edited:

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I don't know if this has been cleared up but his name isn't "by my pokepet" his name is actually by the pokepet in his sig

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Orgianally posted by Musashi-Kun: Congrats,
    orginally posted by Musashi-Kun again: Congratulations.
    sorry to go off-topic. but You said congratulations twice. Guess people say that alot today in the (Instert whatever century here).

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    wow SHIFT and ITACHI you are getting SO worked up over nothing. I don't believe anyone was criticizing anyone else. Itachi misinterpretted something, and was trying to be funny and SHIFT misinterpreted that... (even though you were unnecessarily harsh about it)

It's like a madhouse on this thread. and no one hates you itachi or you for that matter shift

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    I've been waiting for the longest time. If you're done with your rant we can battle.

EDIT: Nevermind, not even in the mood anymore.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    wow SHIFT and ITACHI you are getting SO worked up over nothing. I don't believe anyone was criticizing anyone else. Itachi misinterpretted something, and was trying to be funny and SHIFT misinterpreted that... (even though you were unnecessarily harsh about it)

It's like a madhouse on this thread. and no one hates you itachi or you for that matter shift

i got over the problem now. thanks though. can we just get to all the battles now? I think it's time we start battling. not argueing and making flame wars. i dindn't mean to give everyone a bad mood. well actually, shift is who's doing that. with this said. let's get the battles done. and forgot all about this/pretend like it never happend. Edit: Guys. i didn't mean forgot the thread!

Last edited:
    Back