• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bored. can someone battle me? (there's choclate in my thread).

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Rofl. Wow, idiocy is a trait of all the people in this century.

And with that, I bid thy PC farewell.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Rofl. Wow, idiocy is a trait of all the people in this century.

And with that, I bid thy PC farewell.

[B]bye. and good riddance. with her out of my thread, we can get some battles done. Who want's to battle? i didn't get to battle anybody in this thread surprinsgly.[/B]

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yes, I know that. I tend to do that quite frequently.

Maybe it's best that you post something relevant to the topic instead of making a post contributing to spam. D:

Shift: Spamming. Don't spam in here. But goodbye.

maybe shift is just tricking us. but then again. her post looked pretty serious. But to get back on-topic. anyone want to battle i'm going to have to wait overnight to get some battles done. I'm going to bed. i'm rather tired anyways. oh, I forgot. no school tommorow or suday. i'll be availble almost all day tomorrow to battle. I'm not that much of a player. but i'm going to get some shienes. and Ev Train in the morning.

Back