• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bored

Chaos Lucario

The Legend Of Chaos
Years
  • hey guy's, i'm extremely new here, made my account just now, so don't get mad at me or nothin', k? now, i'm bored to death and i want a nice game, whether its a DS hack, a GBA hack, an EXE file game, ANY POKEMON GAME THAT SOUND INTERESTING!!! if you have any ideas of a game i could play, that is Digimon OR Pokemon, PLEEEEAAAASE tell me. i'm currently playing Pokemon Raptor EX for the THIRD TIME, this time in CHAOS mode (giratina) so don't say pokemon raptor...literally playing it right now waiting for replies

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, C L!

Welcome to PC!

So, you're bored of all the games you've played, huh? PC is very well-known for its large ROM-hacking community, and there are some pretty awesome hacks out there right now to your disposal. :] I can't recommend any personally because I haven't played through any, but check out the hacks showcase forum! There, you'll find a ton of different player-made hacks that are ready to play and quite fun to say the least! :3

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Chaos Lucario

The Legend Of Chaos
    Years
  • i guess i could look through google for some games, but lately there were none that interested me. and i guess pokecommunity would have bunches of hacks and STUUUUUUUUFF wouldn't it...ok, ill look for a while, i'll keep an eye on time...be back at 8:00 (in alaska thats 7 minutes). oh yeah, you can just call me Chaos, not C L! =)

does anyone else have an idea for a a game i could play??

okay guy's, i''m going to bed, but still post comments and i might still be awake to see 'em, or post them and i'll check in the morning, k, g'night guy's. see ya! nevermind guys, mom bought me some energy drinks. =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heya Chaos Lucario, welcome to PC! Great to have you here with us~

If you're looking for a game to play you can always edit your signature to include that information; that way it'll be underneath your posts every time you write a message on the forum and people might leave off suggestions on your profile after they've seen it. It's probably the best way to ask that sort of thing since we don't want someone's introduction thread to be back-and-forth messages of game suggestions and responses to said suggestions. Might get a wee bit spammy at that point, really. xD; But it's all right! You can easily take the conversations to profile/visitor messages; it'd be much cleaner that way. Wish I had a game to suggest you but I don't know many outside the ones in Hacks Showcase.. .

Your avatar is absolutely epic, by the way! So many of our forumers here have great taste. n~n Red is epic and one of my favorite characters in both the game and manga. I was so glad to see him in the World Tournament in B/W2, even though I haven't actually gotten to battle him yet haha.

You'll fit in very well here I'm sure, so have a great time and see you around! :D Remember to read the rules!

Back