• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boring old concepts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I was thinking that all the games we hack and make here as a community are all the same. The same goes for the official games. So let's put out all these pokemon put only 180 for instance,. Or why to challenge 8 gyms every time and not put a different challenge. Also, in each new official game they add new silly unnecessary "features".

I am not willing to make a hack(or a game) but if we collect a lot of ideas that can be developed and will create a nice experience I might set up a team to do it.

Now, some of my ideas:
    1-Why to have to complete the Pokedex with more than 300 species? Most people do not even try to catch half of them. So why not to limit the Pokedex to Pokemon that people like, mostly the stronger ones. And so that the game won't loose the fun of training a pokemon, there will be all forms of the pokemon.
    Like:
    Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard are all in
    then Rattata and Raticate-> most people do not even catch them so out.

2- I always like a "city" where there would be strong competition. Random trainers with strong pokemon, and not trainers with two Pokemon which are Zubat and Voltorb or Pidgey and Rattata.

more ideas will come later.

EDIT:
    This thread is for everyone to say their ideas for a better experience on the Pokemon games. So add your sugeestions as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back