• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Bottom bar is gone?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • I just recently noticed that the bottom bar, which had useful links like "Home", "Mark all threads as Read", etc, when viewing a forum, and other links when you opened a thread (Top, Go to First Unread Post, etc), is gone. I have the most recent versions of FireFox and Chromw, and it's not showing up in either browser. I also use the style "Darkness Prevails Once More",

Was this removed? If so, I hope it will come back, as I used it all the time.

Years
  • Yeah, I'm not seeing the Context Bar option either in my User Control Panel. I guess one of the admins disabled the feature by default.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • That's odd. Unless someone disabled it another way, it's still shown as turned on in the AdminCP. @_@

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Thanks god it's gone. It was kind of annoying. xP

Good. That thing just got in the way.

Sorry Jake.
    There was an option for those who didn't like it, to turn it off. I don't see the point in making pot shots at the feature (and the guy who made it for people to use), when the option was there to use it or not.

Regardless, it seems to have gone missing off the face of the Earth, so we're just looking into that for you! Sit tight.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    And here I thought I accidentally removed it with AdBlock or something.

Anyway, I want it back! D:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • stranger;8170152[FONT=Lato said:
    ]
    There was an option for those who didn't like it, to turn it off. I don't see the point in making pot shots at the feature (and the guy who made it for people to use), when the option was there to use it or not.

Regardless, it seems to have gone missing off the face of the Earth, so we're just looking into that for you! Sit tight.[/FONT]
    Thank you! I hope to see it back soon :).

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hiroshi Sotomura is going to be working on a new and improved one soon. He plans on making it responsive so that it does not activate on small devices such as your mobile. Apologies for the feature's disabling, it should be back as soon as possible. Again, I am sure it will be an optional feature once again, so do not fret, it will not be forced upon anyone :]

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hiroshi Sotomura is going to be working on a new and improved one soon. He plans on making it responsive so that it does not activate on small devices such as your mobile. Apologies for the feature's disabling, it should be back as soon as possible. Again, I am sure it will be an optional feature once again, so do not fret, it will not be forced upon anyone :]

Do you know if it will still work on mobile when it returns? I use it frequently even on my mobile phone.

Back