• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bought 2 fake decks, how do I report the store?

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    So yeah. Today, I was sorting through my cards trying to make my first real deck and I realized the Tyranitar boxed set and one pack of cards and the Feraligatr card that was in the Feraligatr tin I bought from the local Wal-Mart are all fakes. Either that, or Nintendo decided to mess with the energy symbols. Does anyone know how I can report the store, and if there's a way of getting any sort of repayment? Repayment isn't necessary, it'd just be nice. Thanks in advance.

Years
    So yeah. Today, I was sorting through my cards trying to make my first real deck and I realized the Tyranitar boxed set and one pack of cards and the Feraligatr card that was in the Feraligatr tin I bought from the local Wal-Mart are all fakes. Either that, or Nintendo decided to mess with the energy symbols. Does anyone know how I can report the store, and if there's a way of getting any sort of repayment? Repayment isn't necessary, it'd just be nice. Thanks in advance.

Mind posting up some pictures? 'Cause the energy symbols did change a little for the HeartGoldSoulSilver sets.

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Actually, I can't, it's not letting me. D:

But the black part on the inside is than the ones on my other cards.

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011

Feraligatr

Tyranitar

Squirtle for comparison

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Yep!~

Thankies for clearing this up, I was really disappointed when I thought they were fake. XD

Back