• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bow down buttfaces

Years
  • luke and christos told me to use that title, blame them

hey, hi, hello - I came here from the battle server to join some league and kinda felt like signing up so I did! I'm not sure if the vibe there is the same here but we'll see.

the only other forum I've used is Smogon and that wasn't all that fun so I'm hoping that the atmosphere's less serious here. um, I'm into battling, not sure what else there is to do concerning Pokémon. I look forward to finding out, though!

Dusclops101

That guy who posts things...
    Years
  • Hey. Welcome to PokeCommunity! Although I don't play a moderator role like Dragon or Sheep, it's still good to help out. Dragon, if I'm right, is the moderator of the Welcome Lounge. You can go and ask Dragon if you have any questions regarding the forums.

If your into battling, then I'd suggest going to the Battling and Team Building thread. There are a lot of people who know what they're talking about. There is also a lot more than battling, like a trading thread, and art thread, ROM Hacking, and many more!

With that out if the way, I gladly welcome you to PokeCommunity. I hope you find your place here!

Years
    • Seen today
    What he said ^
    Welcome though, I mean, even if we're all buttfaces I hope that you enjoy our company 8]

Years
  • We're certainly a lot more lax than Smogon, or so I think aha. I briefly looked around there but couldn't really get into it.. plus PC is so much prettier with all of our awesome forum themes. :') Welcome, Pom! Hope you enjoy the community and our battle tournaments, there really is a lot to do here.

Years
  • Don't worry what some people here were saying, they were just having a laugh and we're cool so you'll love it here. Welcome aboard by the way Pom!

But yeah, as was mentioned earlier we're very different to Smogon, and not as battling-centric as they are but we still have a little corner for competitive so it's all good. Also as Sheep said, there's lots of different forum skins you can use so you can view PC in an entirely different way.

I hope you have a nice St. Patrick's Day and I'll be seeing you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nyaha, well, sounds like them! And welcome to the forums, pal! It's wonderful to both meet and welcome ya' to the PC forums! I'm Dragon~

Ooh nice, a competitive player?~ We have some really great forums for that right over here if you'd like to take a look! ^_^ But yeah, I look forward to seeing you around the server andd the forums! I hope to see you around! If you ever have questions, I'm always happy to answer PMs - I'm more than happy to just casually chat too, of course! Have a great week. ♥

Years
  • Haha @ the title of the thread :3

Anyway, welcome to PC! We are more relaxed here. Everyone here is super nice and friendly, so you will make new friends in no time. Although, you do need to follow the rules! If you do, you will be fine.

If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to ask! Hope to see ya around!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • well, just echoing what has been said above, luke and christos are old, don't listen to them!

anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and at the server. feel free to hit me up if you want to talk with someone. :)

Sirfetch’d

yo welcome. Don't listen to anything Luke or Christos have to say, they're crusty and old and don't matter anymore.

Anymore implies Christos mattered at one point in time. mfw!

Anyways I am glad to see you finally joined man! I am Castform on the server as well so I've already gotten to know you a bit. I really hope you enjoy our forums as much as you do our server haha. I assumed you already signed up for the PCL so I'm going to wish you good luck in that fellow participant! I look forward to seeing you around other parts of the forums as well. Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me at any time you wanna chat :)

Back