• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Bows:: Hi-Ya!

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    Hello everyone, I'm Momoiro, and, if you couldn't already tell, I love pink!
    My favorite pokemon are the ones in my T-Card, and Dairuga. ^,^
    I am a hardcore Steven Stone fan. My favorite Gym Leaders are Erika, and Natsume.
    I hope to have fun here. I have heard wonderful things about this community, and hope to know more about each of you, and pokemon, as my time hear increases.

<3's to all!
    -- Momoiro

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forusm Momoiro ^^

Please have a great time here, read the rules, and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends. Hope to see ya around here!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Momoiro, welcome to PC forums! :D I hope your stay here is a fun and active one, and be sure to post in the threads and make friends along the way! Hope you have a good times here. ;)

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey welcome to PokemonCommunity Forums!
    Enjoy your stay!
    You can PM me if you want to be friends or feel any Problem!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Hey! Glad to hear you've heard good things about PC!^^ And happy to tell you it's right! PC is the best place to talk about pokecom and a lot of other things! Hope you have fun here and make lot's of friends! If you need help or a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else!

PS: Not a big fan of pink, but I hope to see ya around!^^

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Welcome to the community

There are forums here for pokemon chat and non-pokemon chat as well

If you want to chat about pokemon, games or if you just want to chat or be friends then drop me a line VIA PM.

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    Hi and welcome to the Pokemon Community Forums, hope you enjoy your stay here,
    And if you wanna be friends then PM me.

~cool_700

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC !! I'm Pedro, nice to meet you !! Hey, I like your T-Card ^^ Hope you can make me another one... ;)

You seem a nice person, hope we could talk...xD Please PM me ^^

BTW...<3 to you too !! xD

Back