• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*=bows=*

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Hey panda-chan I hope you have a nice stay at PC , I know you will love it here.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey there Nina, Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll make tons of friends in no time, we have quite a friendly community here =P

Remember to read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

So get posting and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Panda-Chan!
    I do believe I will use that one for the simple fact that it fills me with unfathomable joy when I utter it!
    (Okay... It's not that great, but it is pretty fun to say. ;D)

Welcome to the community, Panda-Chan!

There are so many people on this forum I don't really think it's possible to not make any friends here.
    One would have to be quite antisocial in order to achieve complete solitude at the Pokécommunity! xD

Well, now that I have welcomed you I am off to do other Hiidoran things... Not quite sure what those things are, but I'm sure I will see you around the forum!
    (It will probably be playing Platinum... I just can't seem to put it down. -.-)

Take care my new endangered friend!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Hey there, I have used to have a friend Nina *remembers the old days* Ah well, welcome to PC.

Years
  • Welcome Panda- Chan, I'm sure if you put your mind to it, and post. You'll make lots of new friends in no time.

Just be sure to read the rules.
    *goes POOF! LIKE A NEENJA!*

~Ryu

Back