• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*bows*

Years
  • Well well. Whaddya know? I'm back. Why? I don't know. How long? Who knows. For all that remember me, good to see you again, for all that don't, good to meet you.

Kurosaki

Welcome back, if you can recognise me =o XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Awww, look at how happy Shiney is. <33 Welcome back Rachel~! =D *hyper glomps* I'm so totally glad to have you back. <333 I do hope you stay here with us for a while, welcome back to PC. n______________n

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Holy crap, you're back O_o Er...really really really sorry about everything happened in the past and all.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Omg ,o.o Rachel ....welcome back. ^^

It's been months. Don't know if you remember MegaDitto.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • OMG... you have so many posts... I seem like a n00b compared to you...
    Welcome back!

Years
  • I remember you ^^ i remember you well by youre banner in you signiture, i loved it

Please stay this time

* gives 2 bananas *
    you get 2 ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. welcome back.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Hello Rachel. It's good to see you back, and I do hope you stay on PC. It's always good to see old friends back on PC.
    Welcome back to PC.

Wy_Wynaut said:
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. welcome back.
    Wynaut please check out the rules about the 4 word rule and bypassing the character limit.

Back