• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BOX CLEARANCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon635

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Can I get, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Munchlax for any of these: I will give you as many of these as you want. If you want the Eeveeloutions, I can give them to you at level one, or level them up some.
    Butterfree
    Kakuna
    Beedrill
    Spearow
    Seel
    Chansey
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    (I have Chickorita's that I just hatched at the moment. If you want to train it yourself, I can give it to you that way. If not, I will train two of them up to these pokemon:
    Bayleef
    Meganium)

I really need these pokemon :)

Years
    Could I get
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Steelix
    Swinub
    Chingling
    Volbeat

and I can offer you
    Butterfree
    Kakuna
    Spearow
    Golbat
    Oddish
    Growlithemachop
    Bellsprout
    Golem
    Seel
    Haunter
    Cubone
    Golden
    Chikorita (to turn into bayleef etc)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I can give you Kakuna, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Clefairy, Ninetales, Golbat, Oddish, Diglet, Dugtrio, Machop, Bellsprout, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Cloyster, Kingler, Cubone, Marowak, Koffing, Goldeen, Seaking, Tauros, Lapras, Noctowl, Ledian, Marill, and Murkrow. I could also get you quite a few others but it would take longer because I'd have to evolve my pokemon to get them.

And I would like which ever of these you think would be a fair trade:
    Latias
    Palkia (Sinjoh Ruins)
    Shiny Dialga (Spear Pillar, RNC*)
    Shiny Porygon-Z (RNC*)
    Shiny Aerodactyl (RNC*)
    Shiny Heatran (RNC*)

Last edited:

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
    I'll trade you for a Muchlax, Caterpie, and/or Ledyba. Guess it just depends on which pokemon you want from me. o: Your legendaries are naiz. Other than Suicune, Ho-oh, Zaptos, Moltres I'd trade for any of those.

I have: Pikachu, Butterfree, Spearow, Ekans, Arbok, Clefairy, Oddish, Gloom, Diglet, Dugtrio, Machop, Bellsprout, (Weepingbell I think), Magneton, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Seel (I think), Grimer, Haunter, Cubone, Marowak, Koffing, Goldeen, Seaking, Lapras, Marill, Murkrow, Misdreaveous, etc.

I've got a shiny ghastly & zubat too.

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Alright I was just gone for a week so this is pretty overwhelming. This is what I'll do, I'll trade you the pokemon you want and you pick the pokemon to trade TO me starting with Pokemon635, then Aithne, then Fortworth96, then Kaminari, and finally G-virus.

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can I have a electrike.fhlkhakfhouwrw

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    hey

Haves in blue
    wants in white and green

Spearow, Ekans ,Arbok Golbat, Oddish, Parasect, Diglet, Growlithe, Poliwrath, Seel, , , Koffing, Goldeen, , Mr. Mime, Noctowl, Natu, Marill, , marrowak

Groudon (SS Embedded Tower)
    Munchlax (Winner's Path),
    Bronzor (Winner's Path)

I hope we can make a deal.

-sologuy369

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    Groudon (SS) and Dialga
    for any of my:
    Butterfree, Beedrill, Parasect, Kingler, Hypno, Chansey, Seaking, Bonsly, Pineco

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    hey

Haves in blue
    wants in white

Spearow, Ekans ,Arbok Golbat, Oddish, Parasect, Diglet, Growlithe, Poliwrath, Seel, , , Koffing, Goldeen, , Mr. Mime, Noctowl, Natu, Marill, , marrowak

Groudon (SS Embedded Tower)

i have lowered my offer for your choice of 6 pokemon for 1 ledendary pokemon

-sologuy369

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back