• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BOX CLEARANCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Kakuna, Ekans, Pikachu, Clefairy, Clefable, Oddish, Gloom, Diglet, Persian, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Machop, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Golem, Magneton, Duduo, Dewgong, Grimer, Shellder, Haunter, Hypnos, Kingler, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Chansey, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Tauros, Lapras,Omnamyte, Omastar, Kabutops, Bayleef, Meganium, Noctowl, Ledian, Ariados, Crobat, Xatu, Bellossom, Marill, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Forretress, Pineco, Granbull, Qwillfish, Sneasel, Slugma, Magcargo, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Delibird, Houndoom, Kingdra, Phanpy

I'm pretty sure I have all the ones in red (I don't have my DS in front of me atm). I can trade you all of them for that Shaymin and maybe 2-3 TM's. (Rest, Sleep talk, rock slide). I might have more as well, I'll double check when I'm done with class.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Nakuzami I'll take everything in red except pikachu, murkrow, and misdreavus.

Ok, so:
    Sneasel, Marill, Oddish, and Noctowl

for:
    Crown beasts and Pikachu colored Pichu??

Also, I can probably catch: Clefairy, Machop, Haunter, Chansey and Magcargo

Do you care about Lvs or nicknames or anything??

If this trade is acceptable, I can trade Monday after like 2:30pm, EST

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Oh no that wasn't for you that was to Nakuzami. Your offer was okay. I can't trade right know but maybe later like tomorrow.

Kakuna, Ekans, Pikachu, Clefairy, Clefable, Oddish, Gloom, Diglet, Persian, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Machop, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Golem, Magneton, Duduo, Dewgong, Grimer, Shellder, Haunter, Hypnos, Kingler, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Chansey, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Tauros, Lapras,Omnamyte, Omastar, Kabutops, Bayleef, Meganium, Noctowl, Ledian, Ariados, Crobat, Xatu, Bellossom, Marill, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Forretress, Pineco, Granbull, Qwillfish, Sneasel, Slugma, Magcargo, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Delibird, Houndoom, Kingdra, Phanpy

Ah, ok sounds good. Just send me a PM when you're ready. Oh, and I just checked my pearl. All of the stuff in blue is what I have from that game as well. Let me know what you don't need from the stuff I have.

Last edited:

Ssquid

Champion
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Would an eikagan celebi and omanyte/kingler/mr.mime(take your pick) be good for the shiny uxie and ut sinjoh ruins palkia? x)

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    Chochothebeast22, I can get you Ralts, Pichu, and Chansey for 2 Shiny Kyogre and a Latias Enigma Stone... is that okay?

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Would an eikagan celebi and omanyte/kingler/mr.mime(take your pick) be good for the shiny uxie and ut sinjoh ruins palkia? x)
    No thanks. I have already had an eigakan celebi and I now have all three of those other pokemon.

Chochothebeast22, I can get you Ralts, Pichu, and Chansey for 2 Shiny Kyogre and a Latias Enigma Stone... is that okay?
    NO that's not okay. Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    About your needs on the first page, can you PM me with your UPDATED list of needs? I can defitnetly help you as I have Pokemon collecting dust in my boxes as well. :)

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Not goin' for it, eh? Well, I expected that :P
    I got a few more pokemon you want, i'll have 'em up in a sec...
    Oh OK I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean to be rude. The pokemon your offering are OK but the pokemon you want are a little much.

Oh, well I was just basing off of your wanted list. Okay how about Ralts and Pichu for 1 shiny kyogre and the event mew (if you can clone) for another shiny kyogre?
    Ok your not understanding are you? It's not your offer (although I have those pokemon already) it's what you want that isn't good. Your asking for too much.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh OK I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. I didn't mean to be rude. The pokemon your offering are OK but the pokemon you want are a little much.

Yeah, they are[:
    Ones in Red are ones I have. Ones in Blue I can likely get

Kakuna, Ekans, Pikachu, Clefairy, Clefable, Oddish, Gloom, Diglet, Persian, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Machop, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Golem--->(don't actually have but I have a Graveler), Magneton, Duduo, Dewgong, Grimer, Shellder, Haunter, Hypnos, Kingler, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Chansey, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Tauros, Lapras,Omnamyte, Omastar, Kabutops, Bayleef, Meganium, Noctowl, Ledian, Ariados, Crobat, Xatu, Bellossom, Marill, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Forretress, Pineco, Granbull, Qwillfish, Sneasel, Slugma, Magcargo, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Delibird, Houndoom, Kingdra, Phanpy.

As I said before, i'm interested in most pokemon you are offering. I'm mainly interested in a Pikachu Colored Pichu, the Crown Beasts and the Shiny Ev'd Flygon.
    If there is anything else you want just let me know, I may have it or may be able to get it.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Chocho, do you still need any of the pokes I said that I had on the previous page?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back